03/13/14, 05:46 PM   #1
Kazren
Colored Target Unit Bars

I would love to see a mod that changes unit bars that show up at the top of the screen to colors that denote the reaction of the target. For example, red for enemies, orange for non-aggressive mobs, green for friendly players, blue for neutral NPCs, ect.

It would ensure who you're targeting in a group of 6 and 1 mob. To know exactly if you targeting a friendly or bad guy so you know when to heal and when to attack.

Hope someone out there can whip his together. It would be much appreciated.
03/13/14, 05:54 PM   #2
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...ionColors.html seems close to what you want.
03/13/14, 05:58 PM   #3
Kazren
I'll give it a shot. The second mod listed seems close. Looks to be perfect if the unit frames would change to reaction color as well, but it definitely looks to be an improvement over what is stock. Thanks, can't wait to try it out.
03/13/14, 06:10 PM   #4
Errc
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Here is a real simple addon that doesn't do anything other than change the color of the target's hp bar based on it's aggression.

Just attaching it as a zip atm because it isn't mine to host on the site, but have permission to toss it up here until @Sinus gets a chance to post it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ReticleReaction.zip (643 Bytes, 544 views)

Last edited by Errc : 03/13/14 at 06:18 PM.
03/13/14, 06:16 PM   #5
Kazren
Awesome. I'll try it out. Starting out, I would like to try and keep the mods as minimalistic as possible. This sounds perfect. Thanks.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Colored Target Unit Bars