04/28/14, 09:17 AM   #1
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Game or Addon Bug? Weapons don't switch with bar!

In the last days I often had the bug where weapons don't switch together with the bar!
I play a Dragonknight and one bar with 1H and Shild one bar with a firestaf. Now I often end up in beeing in the firemage bar with the one hand and shild and the shild and 1h stays when switching to tank.
I have streamed the bug yesterday maybe you can look into it. Its right at the start of the video make shure to pause the video at 0:00 and maximzie the window so you can see my bars. After that I show that I have equiped the staff and the 1h and shild. You can see on the staff "Elemental Blockade" spell icon that its not an animation bug, its woud change to a fire icon if I had a firestuff equiped.

Is this maybe a bug of Wykkyd's Outfitter? How is this even possible, I heard its not possible to have the same weapons for both bars.
http://www.twitch.tv/soulre4ver/b/523730149

Last edited by Tonyleila : 04/28/14 at 09:25 AM.
04/28/14, 09:37 AM   #2
Fathis Ules
Thief Guild Master

Premium Member
I would bet for an addon bug, haven't seen this issue in 11h played
04/28/14, 10:32 AM   #3
Iyanga
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
I heard its not possible to have the same weapons for both bars.
It is possible, but only outside of combat (which somehow defeats its purpose).
04/28/14, 09:30 PM   #4
Wykkyd
Are you Wykkyd Gaming?

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
In the last days I often had the bug where weapons don't switch together with the bar!
I play a Dragonknight and one bar with 1H and Shild one bar with a firestaf. Now I often end up in beeing in the firemage bar with the one hand and shild and the shild and 1h stays when switching to tank.
I have streamed the bug yesterday maybe you can look into it. Its right at the start of the video make shure to pause the video at 0:00 and maximzie the window so you can see my bars. After that I show that I have equiped the staff and the 1h and shild. You can see on the staff "Elemental Blockade" spell icon that its not an animation bug, its woud change to a fire icon if I had a firestuff equiped.

Is this maybe a bug of Wykkyd's Outfitter? How is this even possible, I heard its not possible to have the same weapons for both bars.
http://www.twitch.tv/soulre4ver/b/523730149
Are you using a keybind to trigger equipment swaps? It doesn't look like it from your video. It looks like you were just hitting the keybind to swap active weapons, which Outfitter does not interact with. So from what I can see in that video it doesn't seem possible to be an Outfitter bug. Looks to me like a graphic bug and one that I have experienced on a toon that wasn't running Outfitter. I have actually used Bow abilities while my graphics were showing a resto staff before.

It has nothing to do with the addon. It's a simple game graphical bug.
04/28/14, 10:15 PM   #5
Vuelhering
I'm seeing this bug, too (coincidentally as a DK with a similar weapon set), along with other bugs in the game.

I don't see how it could be an outfitter bug.
04/29/14, 06:14 AM   #6
Tonyleila

Originally Posted by Wykkyd View Post
Are you using a keybind to trigger equipment swaps?
It has nothing to do with the addon. It's a simple game graphical bug.
Yes I use the ^ key to switch the bars - no mouse.
I also had graphical bugs some time ago but this a different, it not a graphical but i was not able to cast with the firestaff with 1h+shild and you can see that the 4 abbility from the left is shown different after switching weapons and back.

Last edited by Tonyleila : 04/29/14 at 06:17 AM.
04/29/14, 07:55 PM   #7
Tonyleila

UPDATE:
Sorry I have to correct me. Its seams to be a game bug. I can indeed cast firebolds with one hand and shild and other ppl see me as if I head a firestaff. It often seams to happen if I change zones after loading screen...

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Game or Addon Bug? Weapons don't switch with bar!