01/08/16, 11:37 AM   #1
kevlarto
Not Seeing Addons in ESO

I have used minion for while, I have new windows computer everything loaded fine.
I look at the paths and they seem ok, Minion finds ESO ok, I tried to manually add an addon and ESO did not see it, I have ran out of options, I have attached my log and xml maybe I am missing something, could sure use some help please. and thanks. Windows 10 I7.
Attached Files
File Type: xml minion.xml (1.3 KB, 511 views)
File Type: log minion0.log (5.7 KB, 443 views)
01/08/16, 01:47 PM   #2
coolmodi
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Do you maybe have both the folder for US (think only "live") and EU (liveeu) in "Documents/Elder Scrolls Online" and put addons in the wrong one?
01/08/16, 02:08 PM   #3
Ayantir

Please check Onedrive folder.

and google "Onedrive ESOUI Addons"
01/08/16, 02:14 PM   #4
kevlarto
only have one folder in the live the add ons are in that one I drilled down with minion for the path, I have one drive turned off, compared to my roommates windows 10 computer everything looks the same. thanks for helping, will look some more.
01/08/16, 07:03 PM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
If your addons are directly in the "live" folder then you need to create a new folder called "AddOns", put this folder in the "live" folder and put all addons into this "AddOns" folder then.
Each addon must have its own folder then!
01/08/16, 09:26 PM   #6
kevlarto
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
If your addons are directly in the "live" folder then you need to create a new folder called "AddOns", put this folder in the "live" folder and put all addons into this "AddOns" folder then.
Each addon must have its own folder then!
That's where they are in the addons, I have the path jus like it reads in the install instructions, I am beginning to think this my be some kind of one drive issue, I have been using minion on a couple of computers for awhile, and this is the first time I have ran across this. but thanks for the advice I will double check everything.
01/09/16, 12:15 PM   #7
coolmodi
Maybe just completely delete the ESO folder in documents and let the game recreate it? Idk, but maybe there's a setting or something that prevents addons from beeing loaded. This is really strange if the folder structure is correct.

Edit: Also make sure documents is actually in "C:\Users\youruser\", that was the problem in another thread I read in the past.

Last edited by coolmodi : 01/09/16 at 12:20 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Not Seeing Addons in ESO