01/28/16, 03:39 PM   #1
Lara
Alchemy Addon

Hey All
I really want to use this addon but unfortunately it failed and following information below opened ingame. I hope you can help me so that it will work!
Thank you!

Greets - Lara

Trait 'Lebensverwüstung' is NOT in our list of traits for reagent 'Akelei'. Please leaeve a comment on esoui.com with this error.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
user:/AddOns/Alchemist/Alchemist/Inventory.lua:339: in function 'Inventory:add_reagent'
user:/AddOns/Alchemist/Alchemist/Inventory.lua:390: in function 'Inventoryopulate_from_control'
user:/AddOns/Alchemist/Alchemist.lua:63: in function 'Alchemist.print_combinations'
user:/AddOns/Alchemist/Alchemist.lua:17: in function 'on_start_crafting'
01/28/16, 04:07 PM   #2
votan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hallo Lara,

hast Du diese Version verwendet: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...eOrsinium.html ?
01/28/16, 06:25 PM   #3
Lara
Hallo Votan,

danke für die schnelle Rückmeldung!
Nein, ich habe kein Orsinium, daher habe ich genommen -->Alchemist Revived von TheChessurCat

Nochmal eine aktuelle Meldung (ist ja aber eigentlich die Selbe).
Trait 'Lebensverwüstung' is NOT in our list of traits for reagent 'Akelei'. Please leaeve a comment on esoui.com with this error.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
user:/AddOns/Alchemist/Alchemist/Inventory.lua:146: in function 'Inventory:add_reagent'
user:/AddOns/Alchemist/Alchemist/Inventory.lua:197: in function 'Inventoryopulate_from_control'
user:/AddOns/Alchemist/Alchemist.lua:25: in function 'Alchemist.print_combinations'
user:/AddOns/Alchemist/Alchemist.lua:74: in function 'Alchemist.on_start_crafting'
01/28/16, 10:12 PM   #4
Wandamey
Hi Lara,

the version" updated for Orsinum" doesn't mean that you need the DLC, it means that it is the last version that include all the changes that occured with Orsinum release, both for base game and DLC.
So it is the version you'll need not to have this error.
01/29/16, 06:12 AM   #5
Lara
Hi Wandamey,

now I have desinstalled "Alchemist Revived" and installed "Alchemist (Update Orsinium) from weixm09"

Now this message appears:

UI Fehler
user:/AddOns/Alchemist/Alchemist.lua:1: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/Alchemist/Alchemist.lua:1: in function '(main chunk)'
01/29/16, 06:25 AM   #6
Wandamey
Oh wow, that's a bit unlucky.
I think your addon folder requires a bit of cleaning.

Open the folder "Addon" in Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/liveeu and delete the folder Alchemist (because it certainly have files from different versions now and maybe the autoinstaller wouldn't remove them all)
Open the folder SavedVariables at the same level than the folder Addon, and delete the Alchemist.lua file

reinstall the one and only version (the Orsinum one)

hope this works.

Alternatively Potion Maker is up to date and amazing for alchemists but votan wouldn't promote his own work himself, so I do it for him.
01/29/16, 01:26 PM   #7
Lara
First of all Wandamey, thank you so much for your comprehensive and detailed explanation - it worked! *happy*
Further, wow! Thank you for telling me about this amazing addon of Votan. I deleted now the other one and take Votan's. It looked to be made with a lot of love
One question, does the addon offer the possibility to show me which plants to take to level best? Cause couldn't find it but who knows - would be great.

However Votan, wirklich tolles Addon, gefällt mir sehr gut. Würde der Titel "Alchemie" beinhalten hätte ich sicher schneller einen Blick darauf geworfen
Ich Danke dir dafür, finde ich toll wenn sich jemand so viel Mühe macht!

Beste Grüße
Lara
01/29/16, 01:44 PM   #8
Wandamey
all plants will help with the exp, it's the solvant that will make a difference.

keep the columbine, mountain flower, burgloss and huuh... hmm. wait for some German speaking fellow to say wich ones for future useful potions , keep the nirnroot for later daily quests and use anything else to level up. the higher the solvant, the higher the exp. That said, discovering traits will do most of the leveling job.

You'll get 3 solvants for your skill level with the daily quests as a reward (see boards in towns). Sometime you'll have to give 3 back for these quests too. As some solvants may be difficult to find at low level if you overlevel your craft skill compared to your char, you may want to buy 5-10 on the market to start with these quests then you'll have enough untill you even need these potion level.

you'll be able to use better solvants by adding points to the skill, but don't worry, overall alchemy is one of the easier crafting skill to level up. Just pick up everything and craft anything you can... and cherrish the columbine.

Edit : and yes, for other addon research use the Advanced option to search in the description too. By default it does search only in the title, and mostly outdated addon are using the perfect name now . Good remark.

Last edited by Wandamey : 01/29/16 at 01:56 PM.
01/29/16, 03:10 PM   #9
votan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
First of all Wandamey, thank you so much for your comprehensive and detailed explanation - it worked! *happy*
Further, wow! Thank you for telling me about this amazing addon of Votan. I deleted now the other one and take Votan's. It looked to be made with a lot of love
One question, does the addon offer the possibility to show me which plants to take to level best? Cause couldn't find it but who knows - would be great.

However Votan, wirklich tolles Addon, gefällt mir sehr gut. Würde der Titel "Alchemie" beinhalten hätte ich sicher schneller einen Blick darauf geworfen
Ich Danke dir dafür, finde ich toll wenn sich jemand so viel Mühe macht!

Beste Grüße
Lara
Danke, Danke, aber facit und Khrill haben schon gut vorgelegt. Ist sozusagen eine europäische Koproduktion

Potion Maker hat die Option "Unbekannte Eigenschaften einbeziehen". Dadurch werden Kombinationen mit noch unbekannten Eigenschaften angezeigt. (Schloss)
Mit der zusätzlichen Option "Nur unbekannte Eigenschaften" werden sogar nur diese angezeigt. Dann ist man schon fast bei "Alchemist". Nur die Reihenfolge muss man selbst raussuchen. (Weshalb oft mit Alchemist kombiniert wird) Natürlich erstmal die, wo direkt zwei Eigenschaften zu finden sind.

Alles andere hat Wandamey bereits gesagt.

And for the dailies: Khrill Crafting Post-It + Wandalize for Khrill's Crafting Post-it
Amazing addons.

Last edited by votan : 01/29/16 at 03:14 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Alchemy Addon