04/27/14, 10:14 AM   #1
dfranco1215
Healer looking for Player Buffs

Does anyone know of any Addons that will show player buffs. I just want to be able to see when regenerate and armor bless drop off my players so I can refresh without having to guess.
Would be nice. Removed from WarLegend ;(
04/27/14, 10:27 AM   #2
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It was probably removed because the ability to get to that information was removed from addon availability. A whole bunch of combat related functionality was removed from the API just prior to the game going live.

My understanding is that all you have access to is minimal information on your own buffs/debuffs and nothing on anyone elses. I'm sure someone will be able clarify further.
04/27/14, 10:36 AM   #3
dfranco1215
Bummer..... I can understand them not wanting us to have info on other players but I just want info on the spells that my character has cast. Oh well.....
04/28/14, 10:48 AM   #4
Iyanga
Originally Posted by dfranco1215 View Post
Bummer..... I can understand them not wanting us to have info on other players but I just want info on the spells that my character has cast. Oh well.....
Hm.

You could try a run with Battlelog and check if there is (debug) output when you cast the buff. You need to be in combat though. If there is some output, then there is a way.
04/28/14, 11:56 AM   #5
mra4nii
I could be wrong, but isn't FTC shows the buffs made by player on someone else? ESO disabled the ability to track buff/debuffs from someone on player itself.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Healer looking for Player Buffs