08/10/23, 06:22 PM   #1
Necro Mortem
Minion downloading on Win10

My minion stopped downloading add-ons or updates a while ago despite my best efforts so i did a clean install of everything: Minion, ESO & Windows 10. Right now those are all that are on my hard drive & it still wont download anything. The progress bar just keeps moving back and forth. Ive researched the internet & your forums & tried what I could with no results. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
08/11/23, 02:23 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons

Read the marked posts and if this was not the same issue please follow the rules of posting and
a) Read the sticky thread "Minion troubleshooting guide" -> As the name clearly asks you to do
b) Read the "If Posting Bug Reports or requesting help (attaching Minon.log/Minion.xml)" and follow it

Thank you very much

Edit.
IF you got the same router "Eero" and you got the problems like the other threads, I really wonder what you've read in "your forums" (ESO Minion forums) then, as I explicitly added the "Eero" to all thread names.
If you use another router I bet it's the same issue though: The website is blocked in your router/firewall, or your ISP blocked the website.

Last edited by Baertram : 08/11/23 at 02:26 AM.
08/11/23, 12:47 PM   #3
wookiefriseur

Did you delete the minion.xml when doing the reinstall?

Deleting/renaming the minion.xml is also part of the trouble shoot instructions though, but you might have missed that (uninstalling without deleting the files)

If you did that and it's still an issue then yeah, it all points to the recent blacklist changes in several routers.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion downloading on Win10