03/24/15, 07:56 PM   #1
PixelPersona
Need help with some errors

I keep getting this pop up once start using skills on my Sorcerer but am unsure as to which addon it could be causing it.

user:/AddOns/FoundryTacticalCombat/extensions/Sorcerer.lua:45: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/FoundryTacticalCombat/extensions/Sorcerer.lua:45: in function 'FTC.ProcFragments'
user:/AddOns/FoundryTacticalCombat/extensions/Sorcerer.lua:16: in function 'callback'
EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:104: in function 'ZO_CallbackObject:FireCallbacks'
user:/AddOns/FoundryTacticalCombat/core/Events.lua:147: in function 'FTC.OnEffectChanged'

It looks as though it is with Foundry tactical combat but when I got to the addon I don't see any options to disable whats causing the error.
03/24/15, 08:37 PM   #2
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You probably use different rank of Crystal Fragments then expected by FTC (rank 4), so this check fails:
Lua Code:
  1. if ( FTC.Hotbar[i].id == 47569 ) then
Crystal Fragments could have the following abilityIDs: 46324, 47565, 47567, 47569
Here is a dump of abilityIds if you are interested: http://www.esoui.com/forums/showpost...4&postcount=18

Simple solution is changing line above ("FoundryTacticalCombat\extensions\Sorcerer.lua", line 80) to:
Lua Code:
  1. if ( FTC.Hotbar[i].id == 46324 or FTC.Hotbar[i].id == 47565 or FTC.Hotbar[i].id == 47567 or FTC.Hotbar[i].id == 47569 ) then
03/24/15, 09:10 PM   #3
PixelPersona
Thank you so much for the fix. The error was driving me nuts.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Need help with some errors