03/24/15, 04:44 AM   #1
Migoda
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Migrate from Shopkeeper to Master Merchant

Hey,

i think about switching from Shopkeeper to Master Merchant but want to keep the old sales data. Tried it yesterday but stumbled across some problems.

Renaming the Shopkeeper.lua to MasterMerchant did not work, ESO crashes to desktop when i try to log in with a character. I suspect it is a bug with the U6 conversion function. When i copy the old sales into one of the MMData files and manually set ItemsConverted to true before the first login, Master Merchant is able to read them but obviously the tooltips are broken ingame because of the wrong item links.

Any chance to get the old SK data working with Master Merchant?
03/28/15, 10:51 AM   #2
Balver

I've installed MM a few days ago without converting anything. After the first login my UI reloaded ~10 times and then everything was automatically converted from Shopkeeper to MM.
03/28/15, 04:17 PM   #3
Philgo68
For Shopkeeper to MM in 1.6

I'm guessing the upgrade from Shopkeeper to Master Merchant data Mule style storage and then the conversion to 1.6 links is taking too long and the system crashes. If you want, try putting this line into the MM code and then start up with your old Shopkeeper.lua file renamed to MasterMerchant.lua in he SavedVariables directory. This will add a reloadui in between the SK to MM steps and the 1.5 to 1.6 steps. It will still do a reloadui 16 times while it converts to the 1.6 item format.

In MasterMerchant.lua around line 1365

Change:

MasterMerchant:ActiveSettings().historyDepth = 30
end

To:

MasterMerchant:ActiveSettings().historyDepth = 30
EVENT_MANAGER:RegisterForEvent(self.name, EVENT_PLAYER_ACTIVATED, function()
ReloadUI("ingame")
end)
error('Please /reloadui to convert move to the next step...')
end

Please let me know how it goes.

God Bless,

Philgo

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Migrate from Shopkeeper to Master Merchant