04/11/15, 09:21 AM   #1
StrangerFull
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Bug with some addon or what?

Good evening. Trouble with addon or something other for few days. In description of some items i see thishttp://firepic.org/images/2015-04/11/hvrzv8zdh0gx.jpg instead correct information.
I cannot see Price Tracker information, but on other items all good. Maybe it's Price Tracker bug. Anybody have similar bug or know which addon bugged?
04/11/15, 10:04 AM   #2
Garkin

Originally Posted by StrangerFull View Post
Good evening. Trouble with addon or something other for few days. In description of some items i see thishttp://firepic.org/images/2015-04/11/hvrzv8zdh0gx.jpg instead correct information.
I cannot see Price Tracker information, but on other items all good. Maybe it's Price Tracker bug. Anybody have similar bug or know which addon bugged?
It is a graph from Master Merchant. Dots are prices in timeline. If you don't like it, disable it in the MM settings.
04/11/15, 10:27 AM   #3
StrangerFull
Thx, Garkin. This helps. But why this dots look so buggy and breaks Price Tracker normal work by replacing tracker info with these dots? =(
04/11/15, 11:08 AM   #4
Garkin

Originally Posted by StrangerFull View Post
Thx, Garkin. This helps. But why this dots look so buggy and breaks Price Tracker normal work by replacing tracker info with these dots? =(
If you want to know why it looks like that, ask @Philgo68 in addon comments or ingame (you can find him on both NA and EU servers). But it doesn't break anything. Info from Price Tracker is correctly diplayed above MM graph. Prices on the left side of the graph are maximum (top), minimum (bottom) and average (white in the middle).
Text on the bottom line is a time - graph goes from 23 days ago to now.

Last edited by Garkin : 04/11/15 at 11:14 AM.
04/12/15, 06:22 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
It is "Braille", you need to touch your screen to read it :-)

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Bug with some addon or what?