03/09/15, 06:35 PM   #1
joshmiller83
AddOn Super User

Premium Member
Question I Thought 1.6 fixed KeyBindStrip?

2015-03-09T20:32:43.886-05:00 |cff0000Lua Error: assertion failed
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'assert'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:174: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButton'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:287: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButtonGroup'
EsoUI/Ingame/Mail/MailInbox.lua:33: in function 'callback'
EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:104: in function 'ZO_CallbackObject:FireCallbacks'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:248: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:155: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:ShowScene'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:430: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameSceneManager.lua:278: in function 'ZO_IngameSceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_Scene.lua:249: in function 'ZO_Scene:SetState'|r

Got this error while at a crafting station and switching to mail.
03/09/15, 07:02 PM   #2
circonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by joshmiller83 View Post
stack traceback:
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:174: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButton'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindStrip/ZO_KeybindStrip.lua:287: in function 'ZO_KeybindStrip:AddKeybindButtonGroup'
EsoUI/Libraries/Utility/ZO_CallbackObject.lua:104: in function 'ZO_CallbackObject:FireCallbacks'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:155: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:ShowScene'
EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Scene/ZO_SceneManager.lua:430: in function 'ZO_SceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'
EsoUI/Ingame/Scenes/IngameSceneManager.lua:278: in function 'ZO_IngameSceneManager:OnSceneStateChange'

They said they were able to reproduce the one that I found & were fixing it. That error message may say the error is occuring at the same place because thats where it catches the error, but the problem is actually happening elsewhere. You probably just found another way to cause the problem. I was unable to reproduce that one.
03/09/15, 07:02 PM   #3
circonian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by joshmiller83 View Post
stack traceback:

They said they were able to reproduce the one that I posted & were fixing it. That error message may say the error is occuring at the same place because thats where it catches the error, but the problem is actually happening elsewhere. You probably just found another way to cause the problem. I was unable to reproduce that one.
04/06/15, 10:26 PM   #4
zasy99
I can cause this error simply by replying to a mail, happens 100% of the time, I cannot reply to any mail at all.

Edit: Error is currently being caused by wykkydsMailBox.

Last edited by zasy99 : 04/07/15 at 12:36 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » I Thought 1.6 fixed KeyBindStrip?