04/13/14, 10:06 PM   #1
zolan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Strange behavior.

I was unable to get the log as it was not on my computer but I was able to witness the issue. Here is the best description I can give.

The individual had already installed Zolan's Chat Notifications. When updating it to the newest release, it appeared to get stuck at 100% on 'Updating'.

She started the game, the addon had not updated. We looked in the addons directory and the zip file was in the base of the directory. Minion was still stuck on the 100% Updating so I had her kill it and restart it.

It seemed to think that the addon was updated, but it still was not updated so I had her try to uninstall the addon via Minion. It completed the uninstall and removed it from the list, but the files were still there including the zip file.

I had her go back to re-install it via minion but it said it was already installed.

I had her close minion, remove the files manually and restart minion. Minion still thought that the addon was installed and thus wouldn't let her install it, but did give the option to uninstall which ended up the same as before. Uninstall completed, and attempting to re-install said it was already installed.

We ended up manually installing the addon and calling it good.

If I can get access to the logs I can attach them but that may take a bit.

~Zolan

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Strange behavior.