11/01/21, 10:18 AM
Every day I'm shuffling
Join Date: Feb 2004
Deadlands DLC & Update 32
If you're an AddOn author make sure to check out the changes with 101032 in this thread sirinsidiator created.
- Made several improvements to navigation of the Gamepad UI with a mouse and keyboard. The keybinds will now also update to appropriate mouse/keyboard iconography.
- Updated the icons for Champion Point Achievements to match the new Champion Point trees.
- Renamed the item type "Keep Recall Stone" to "Recall Consumable".
- Clarified the error message that displays when attempting to activate the default mount on a Companion when it's already active.
- Made several improvements to messaging when using a service token at character select that allows you to preview your character with collectibles active:
- Added tooltip to appearance types to notify when the appearance type may be obstructed by a collectible.
- Updated the collectible blocking tooltip visibility when the preview changes.
- Added keyboard support for a warning icon with a tooltip when the view of slider type in a preview is potentially obstructed.
- Added an error message for when a friend note doesn’t save due to too many save attempts.
- Updated the alert message that displays when attempting to travel to a player and the instance is full.
- Fixed an issue where keybinds could appear disabled/enabled incorrectly in some situations.
- Fixed an issue where Crown Store purchase confirmation text would use the incorrect color for ESO Plus discounted items with Crown Gem currency icons.
- Fixed an issue where invalid names chosen during character creation would remain red when they were no longer in violation.
- Fixed an issue where splitting a stack while a search term was present in the Inventory wouldn't display the newly split stack.
- Added the ability to disable all addons and libraries at once rather than individually toggling each one off.
- Fixed crash that could occur by passing invalid parameters to the GetSmithingRefinedItemId API function.
- Fixed an issue where the lowest value for Minimum Transparency on the chat window was sometimes displaying as -0.
- Fixed an issue where quest tracker text could get stuck in a greyed-out state after bringing up text chat.
- Fixed an issue where durations on ability tooltips wouldn't account for duration altering buffs/debuffs.
- The triggers (L2/R2 on a Playstation controller) can now be used to navigate Companion menus.
- Fixed an issue where hovering over one of the +/- keybinds in the Champion UI could cause the tooltip to flicker in and out.
- Fixed an issue where the “Repair All” prompt would show the same text twice.
- Added the repair cost to the Accept keybind.
- Fixed an issue where returning to the Skill Advisor after purchasing a skill wouldn't scroll to the new skill.
- Fixed an issue where Skill Advisor build names could display grammar markup.
Help & Tutorials
- Fixed various typos and grammatical errors in help entries and collectible acquire hints.
- Updated several help sections with additional line spaces to aid in reading.
- Updated Tutorial and Help text to be more accurate when using a keyboard with Gamepad UI.
- Added tooltips to the Path Settings in the Housing Editor.
- The unread mail indicator in the mail screen will now report the actual number of unread mails, not just the number that are visible. This is only relevant when you have too much mail for the mail screen to display.
- Fixed an issue where reloading your UI while in the mail screen could cause your mail to not properly reload.