11/01/22, 02:51 PM
Every day I'm shuffling
Join Date: Feb 2004
Firesong & Update 36
If you're an AddOn author make sure to check out the changes with 101036 in this thread sirinsidiator created.
- Declining a Ready Check will now have a secondary confirmation to help prevent accidental declines.
- Fixed an issue where numeral fonts would appear off center (most obvious on Tribute cards) in Japanese.
- Fixed an issue where the keybind to change guilds at the guild store could disappear if changing to a guild that didn't have the store unlocked.
- Fixed an issue where searching in the buyback tab at a vendor did not function.
- The following scripts will now open the Activity Finder rather than the group menu:
/script GROUP_MENU_KEYBOARD:ShowCategory (DUNGEON_FINDER_KEYBOARD:GetFragment())
/script ZO_UI_SYSTEM_MANAGER:RequestOpenUISystem (UI_SYSTEM_DUNGEON_FINDER)
- Fixed a UI issue with ResizeToFitDescendents and DimensionContraints not respecting 0 as not being set.
- Fixed an issue where inactive Battleground weekends would display in the Activity Finder UI while in a Battleground.
- Added a new column in the potency rune tab at the Enchanting station that communicates what level glyph the rune makes. Runes that have not yet been translated will display a "?".
Help & Tutorials
- Fixed an issue in the Claim Keep screen where text would wrap prematurely and not tell you how long you had to wait to claim the keep if the ownership recently changed.
- Fixed an issue on the keybinds screen where keyboard keys would display in the instructions even when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue where some dialog screens (mainly tutorials) would have overlapping keybinds or would appear non-responsive.
- Corrected some tutorial pop up text that stated "not bound" when playing on a PC with a keyboard in Gamepad Mode.
- Fixed issue where when backing out of the character creation screen with a grid option selected, nothing would be actively selected upon re-entering.
- Fixed an issue in the character select UI where the character tooltip could appear above an event announcement.
- Fixed a UI error caused by filtering out the Smithing creation level spinner while it was currently focused.
- Added PEGI country select screen on the Gamepad UI for those who haven't yet accepted the new PEGI rating.
- Fixed an issue where you could use keyboard controls to rotate the character in various preview scenes when in the Gamepad UI.
- The Deadlands DLC entry and the High Isle help entry now displays the correct icon associated with it.
- Added several new help entries for new features, including:
- Linking to homes in chat
- Customized Actions
- Target Markers
- Fixed an issue where you could not immediately read mail after being notified of new mail, the mailbox would appear empty, or mail would be displayed with no contents.
- Added a visual spinner when loading mail.
- Fixed an issue where your mail could erroneously display a message stating that your inbox is full when it is not actually full.
- When opening mail, you will now see a loading spinner icon while mail is retrieved.
- Zone Story quests will now display the Zone Story quest icon next to them when tracked in the journal instead of the normal quest icon.
- Fixed an issue where using Zone Guide to find the Xal Thak world boss would bring you to the map to Tsanji's Hideout.
Last edited by Dolby : 11/02/22 at 07:48 AM.