01/24/16, 11:34 AM   #1
Aetheron

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Anyway to alter combat key bindings?

So, being fat-fingered, I occasionally accidentally trigger ultimate skills when interacting with containers, or just trying to chat. I'd like to make a mod that would either disable ultimate key bindings when out of combat, and/or require the ultimate key to be held longer or double tapped to trigger an ultimate when out of combat. I suspect that this isn't possible since it would involve tampering with a combat trigger. Any thoughts?

Thx,
-A
01/24/16, 11:45 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

I changed the keybind for the ultimate to middle mouse after the first time I accidentally used it at a bank.
If you seriously want to make an addon that prevents it from firing out of combat, you can look into action layers. They should allow you to do what you want.
01/24/16, 12:44 PM   #3
Aetheron

Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
I changed the keybind for the ultimate to middle mouse after the first time I accidentally used it at a bank.
If you seriously want to make an addon that prevents it from firing out of combat, you can look into action layers. They should allow you to do what you want.
The banker probably deserved it! I've tried a few different layouts, but can't seem to find anything that works well for me yet. Action layers - will take a look, thanks!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Anyway to alter combat key bindings?