04/15/14, 11:20 AM   #1
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is there un addon that Unlock/move and resize elements without changing their aspect?

Hello
I search around for a long time, but i did not seem to find one.

Is there an addon that would allow :

- to move the elements of the original UI then lock them in place
- resize some of the elements, in particular : the skills bar, the compass and the starmina, magicka health bars, but keep those the look of the UI.

Is there one for it?

I know i can resize globaly the UI within the options game, but i would like to only affect the ones i mentioned above.

If there is none, then no worry
04/15/14, 01:00 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Azurah's Interface Enhanced lets you move elements. I don't think I've seen one yet that allows resizing of the different elements.
04/15/14, 01:27 PM   #3
Anceane

Originally Posted by Cairenn View Post
Azurah's Interface Enhanced lets you move elements. I don't think I've seen one yet that allows resizing of the different elements.
yes i saw it but unfortunatly its come up with a lot of enhancements that i dont want at all

I dont want to change the colour add text layer ... etc

But thank you for helping anyway )
04/15/14, 07:43 PM   #4
Kith
Originally Posted by Anceane View Post
yes i saw it but unfortunatly its come up with a lot of enhancements that i dont want at all

I dont want to change the colour add text layer ... etc

But thank you for helping anyway )
While it does come with those features, you can disable all of them so the only thing the mod does is the 'stock' movement. You can resize elements using Azurah as well (use the mouse scrollwheel while the UI is unlocked and your mouse is over the window you want to change).

... I really need to make a tooltip for the scroll as i've been asked a couple of times to add that :P
04/15/14, 11:06 PM   #5
Anceane

I tried it and while it has a lot of option, the one not on toggle dont appeal me (target coloured by ...).
i tried to put everything on off and to keep the option i wanted, but this one still give a color to the target

Sorry, i know this addon is great, its just me! i may have become quite *difficile* with the old bones and lazy eyes :P

Thank you anyway

Originally Posted by Kith View Post
While it does come with those features, you can disable all of them so the only thing the mod does is the 'stock' movement. You can resize elements using Azurah as well (use the mouse scrollwheel while the UI is unlocked and your mouse is over the window you want to change).

... I really need to make a tooltip for the scroll as i've been asked a couple of times to add that :P
THank you very much for taking the time to answer me and giving me all informations )

I will try that before going to bed

Thank you!

Last edited by Anceane : 04/15/14 at 11:25 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Is there un addon that Unlock/move and resize elements without changing their aspect?