08/08/18, 06:47 AM   #1
Hoft

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[outdated] Combat pet controlling

Please add two additional keybinds "Attack", "Back" to alternate pet controlling.

08/08/18, 07:40 AM   #2
SlippyCheeze
Originally Posted by Hoft View Post
Please add two additional keybinds "Attack", "Back" to alternate pet controlling.
I'd love out-of-combat "go to there", I gotta admit. Mostly because the bear sometimes stands right on (or in) the thing I'm trying to interact with, like the book associated with a quest...

Unfortunately the current "attack this target" binding doesn't work outside combat.

08/08/18, 08:00 PM   #3
Xerge
There is a pet attack command. Under keybinds look for 'command pet'. Hold the key down and leftclick a target. Bear charges in. Sadly I dont think zos mentions the hold+click mechanic. I do agree however there needs to be a 'return' command.

08/08/18, 08:59 PM   #4
SlippyCheeze
Originally Posted by Xerge View Post
There is a pet attack command. Under keybinds look for 'command pet'. Hold the key down and leftclick a target. Bear charges in. Sadly I dont think zos mentions the hold+click mechanic. I do agree however there needs to be a 'return' command.
There is, at least for me, a second command binding for "return", using the same mode.

08/08/18, 09:37 PM   #5
Xerge
Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
There is, at least for me, a second command binding for "return", using the same mode.
Youre right. Just not well documented?

default Y+left click should command pet to attack. Right clicking returns the pet.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Wish List » [outdated] Combat pet controlling