Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04/27/14, 11:19 AM   #1
StrangerFull
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Minion not works properly

Tried to use it. Works poorly. Incorrectly identifies the version of my installed addons, some addons can not find, although they are installed, endlessly trying to update the addons, which considers outdated version (due to an incorrect definition version), update coming, but actually nothing happens, other than trying to update the current version of the addon to the same version. New addons does not installs - as missing, and those that are installed, but have not been found - the same infinite installation attempt. Thought for antivirus, the problem is similar to the problem that in some topic describes a person who does not start the game, but not, as with the correct settings, and with disabled Antivirus program does not work the same way, plus everything is constantly re-installation manually removing all remnants of the program finds the folder addons game version NA, not committed defines EU, ie the manager sees no difference between the NA and EU client and by default it think NA, after changing the path for the addons manually I described the problem and begin in the past beta versions of the general manager hung on the boot process by checking previously found them addons, just after the change of their location. It all what I see. Maybe I see not all or some wrong, but problems persists as I describe.

See screenshots, logs (in archive) in attachments. And video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgW-c...ature=youtu.be

Update: As you can see from the video - Minion broke, this time ceased to memorize the selected folder with addons.
Manually set the path to addons in xml file. After this finding was Minion ons in said home location and become such a problem as described above.

My OS - Windows 8.1 Pro x64

PS This post is a copy of my post from the official forum ESO.

Last edited by StrangerFull : 01/25/17 at 11:32 AM.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion not works properly