03/31/21, 06:16 AM   #1
Maninblue332
Harvest Map Issue

I can no longer see my map in game, When I hit M it brings up the map page with all the options and boxes on the sides, but no map. I disabled the Harvest Map addon and it allows me to see the map now, but none of the pins/resources/quests etc are on this regular in game map. I have deleted it, reinstalled and still no change. Was anyone else having this issue?
03/31/21, 06:36 AM   #2
awfuldead
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
try to disable all addons, if it helps, then just look for the "culprit"
03/31/21, 07:23 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you do not see anything on the map check the filter butons at the right side of the map and enable those that you like to see again. Maybe they all got disabled.

To test what is not working with Harvestmap:
Disbale ALL other addons except HarvestMap and the needed libraries. Check the addon manager, expand HarvestMap and see what the text tells you is missing. If nothing is missing: Check which versions of the libraries named there you got installed.
If HarvestMap shows you any lua error message, go to the harvestmap addon here on esoui and post it at the comments section, but FIRST chekc the comments section if the same error message was already mentioned and a workaround/fix is posted there!

If Harvestmap throws any error message try to update it, and update the needed depencendies of the addon as well! Else itwill not work properly. Always keep your libraries at the newest version.

And striplibraries shipped with other addons which also can be installed diretcly to your live/AddOns folder! e.g. if there are libraries shipped with any addon, in a subfolder libs/<libWhateverFolderName> search this library here on eseoui, install it directly to your live/AddOns folder (or via Minion addon manager) and remove these libraries from the libs subfolder of the addons. Only keep them if the library cannot be found on esoui.com as a standalone library/addon.

This will make it easy to update the libraries at once central folder "live/Addons" and error messages due to old, included subfolder libraries, will be gone!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Harvest Map Issue