10/29/14, 10:39 PM   #1
DonutEnigma
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looking for someone to take over MultiCraft

Hi folks,

You may have noticed that I stopped developing MultiCraft. I had someone interested in taking it over, but he seems to have gone AWOL. So I'm looking for another kind soul to take over development of MultiCraft.

If you'd like to do so, please just comment to this thread and I can PM you my repo so you can fork it.

In case you're wondering, I stopped playing ESO, played WildStar for about a month, and now I'm pretty into ArcheAge.
11/01/14, 02:51 PM   #2
katkat42
Originally Posted by DonutEnigma View Post
Hi folks,

You may have noticed that I stopped developing MultiCraft. I had someone interested in taking it over, but he seems to have gone AWOL. So I'm looking for another kind soul to take over development of MultiCraft.

If you'd like to do so, please just comment to this thread and I can PM you my repo so you can fork it.

In case you're wondering, I stopped playing ESO, played WildStar for about a month, and now I'm pretty into ArcheAge.
I'll take it over if no one else wants it.
11/01/14, 02:59 PM   #3
QuadroTony
Banned
will be great! apprecite your work, man
farewell
11/01/14, 11:15 PM   #4
DonutEnigma
Hey guys,

Ayantir sent me a pm around 24 hours ago. So I'm letting him have a go at it (not that I really need to, public domain and all that jazz). I'll contact one of you in this list if anything changes.

Thanks for the offers.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Looking for someone to take over MultiCraft