03/24/22, 03:05 PM   #1
Attizh
Small Launcher window

I am using a 4K monitor and an enlarged interface. My launcher window is too small to proper read the text. Several internet solutions didn't work and I don't want to change my resolution or use a magnifying glass.

If it is not possible to make my launcher bigger, can there be a workaround? If I were able to open that launcher is a special window that could be zoomed into. I would have a bigger launcher with the big ugly border of the enlarged window.

If someone could make a new improved launcher and keep it updated that would also be great.

Is it also possible to directly start the game outside the launcher? I would miss the updates and after maintenance I would use the launcher to do the available updates.
03/24/22, 03:36 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Launcher = ESO launcher "outside" of the game where you start the game with?
This one:

It does not provide any scaling or size changing options or features afaik, so you either need to use any external software that is able to scale window sizes somehow (I do not know them but you should be able to search and fimd them with web searches like I did here: https://www.raymond.cc/blog/how-to-r...or-dialog-box/ ) or you need to use the Windows build in magnifying tool.

About a new launcher: Forget it, it's against the TOS of the game and you'd get banned to change anything at the launcher and/or the game files, I bet.

You can start the game directly via eso64.exe file in your game's install folder:
DrviveLetter:\InstallFolderOfYourESOGameFiles_notTheFolderWhereTheAddonsAreLocated!\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso64.exe

Last edited by Baertram : 03/24/22 at 03:39 PM.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Gameplay » Small Launcher window