06/19/15, 11:12 PM   #1
skripted
A must for new players!

i just bought the game last night, and ESO seems so in-depth with its content that im just overwhelm with the world..

First of all the level progession in this game isnt like your typical mmo ..

now for my q/a

- Im lost! im done with the 2 tutorial islands and now at Glencubam ( dont remember the exact word ) without a quest! As a arrive, there wasnt any main story quest.. Im stuck at lvl 9 trying to progess ( i did some dungeons but i like the quest rewards better )

can someone help me out on getting started and how to find the right quest to do?

- Grinding or questing? ( which of the 2 is more faster to reach cap, im a hardcore pvper)

EDIT: i downloaded the addon Destination, but when it look to be useful, this happen...

so im lvl 9, NO quest ( im struggling to level up! no clue which quest is useless, and which has the exp rewards) until i found this great addon, i was hyped that it shows were all my main story quest are until...

http://i.imgur.com/or9arBy.jpg

do i have to be a specific level for the npc to show? or its because i already finish the quest and i forgot?
06/20/15, 05:34 AM   #2
TribeofOne
you should easily be able to find quest the quest givers all have the same "mark" above their heads as on the starter isle. IIRC there is an option in the settings to turn off quest marks, make sure you haven't inadvertent disabled them. Destinations is a great tool just make sure you've installed it correctly because it works fine.
If none of that help try searching for zone quest guides online like this one.
http://dulfy.net/2014/02/25/eso-glenumbra-quest-guide/
you should have guild quests(mage, fighter, undaunted)
main Story quests( pay attention to any ghostly apparitions that appear telling you to go somewhere)
crafting quests
and lots of generic filler quests(that are often as enjoyable as the main story quests)

Last edited by TribeofOne : 06/20/15 at 05:38 AM.
06/20/15, 04:23 PM   #3
skripted
Originally Posted by TribeofOne View Post
you should easily be able to find quest the quest givers all have the same "mark" above their heads as on the starter isle. IIRC there is an option in the settings to turn off quest marks, make sure you haven't inadvertent disabled them. Destinations is a great tool just make sure you've installed it correctly because it works fine.
If none of that help try searching for zone quest guides online like this one.
http://dulfy.net/2014/02/25/eso-glenumbra-quest-guide/
you should have guild quests(mage, fighter, undaunted)
main Story quests( pay attention to any ghostly apparitions that appear telling you to go somewhere)
crafting quests
and lots of generic filler quests(that are often as enjoyable as the main story quests)
wow that site is so damn useful, thanks alot
08/13/18, 11:32 AM   #4
EmiliNickson
Thanks!Very helpful!
08/22/18, 10:34 AM   #5
Cheryl Lowry

Great!That is what I was looking for!! Good explanation.Thanks!

ESOUI » General Discussion » Gameplay » A must for new players!