05/21/17, 03:14 AM   #1
Dolgubon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
New Addon: Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter

What is it?

This addon allows you to select items to craft from anywhere. You can select a trait, quality, a set, etc. Then, when you walk up to the correct crafting station, the addon will craft the items. If you have used the Writ Crafter to make Master Writs, it is a very similar idea to that, except that you choose what it makes! Here's a screenshot of the addon.

Download: Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter v0.1.8

If you want to access the UI outside of a crafting station, you can use /dlsc or /dsc to do so.Also, you must logout and then login to see the buttons.

If you find a bug, please let me know, make sure you have the latest version, and provide as much information as possible. You can let me know here, through a PM on the site, or by in-game mail to @Dolgubon.
I am open to suggestions of how to make it better, or other features, however I will likely not add any more major features before releasing it. I do plan to add the option to read from mail/send through mail, as well as a way to calculate mats needed for an item.

DISCLAIMER: THIS ADDON MAY (AND PROBABLY DOES) HAVE BUGS. YOU MAY LOSE MATS AS A RESULT. IF THIS WORRIES YOU, DO NOT TEST IT.

I'm also looking for feedback on the following points:
- Does it actually help? Do you feel that it's more hassle to use this than to not use it? Do you think it would need additional features (like reading from mail) before it is useful?
- Currently, there is no settings menu. Are there any settings or options you would like to see, or that you think the addon needs?
- Is the look of the UI good, or can it be improved?

Known Issues:
Style Drop down box does not show all styles.

Planned Features before or soon after release:
Keybind option
Settings on where to show it

Version 0.1.8:
Sets are now sorted Alphabetically
Styles that you do not know are greyed out in the queue. You can still select it for an item, though it won't be crafted. If you change to a toon that does know it, it will no longer be greyed out, and vice verse.
Items in the queue will now no longer run into each other. Some sets and styles have received shortened names.
Added colours to Quality
Changed the layout a littlye bit again. The queue is also now part of the main window, instead of being a seperate window.
Removed Styles that are not in the game from the dropdown box (Dropup? Does it count as a dropdown box if it fills the whole screen?)

Version 0.1.7:Wooden Weapons should now craft properly.

Version 0.1.6:Added Morrowind Sets
API Bump
Window will no longer show up at Enchanting, Provisioning and Alchemy Stations

Version 0.1.5:

Order of the combobox options is overall improved
Styles will now be greyed out if they are not known - let me know if it's greyed out enough or if it needs to be clearer
Changed the layout veeeery slightly

Added a CP label that shows up when CP is selected

Version 0.1.4:
Items in queue will now be saved

Version 0.1.3:
Moved the Level Input
Made the window slightly smaller
The window will now always open when you go to a crafting station, rather than closing if it was already open
Added Outlaw style
German, French, and JP style names should be correct now

Version 0.1.2:
Fixed a bug where the adodn would craft items one level higher

Version 0.1.1:
Added images in
Minor text change

Last edited by Dolgubon : 05/23/17 at 10:23 PM.

05/21/17, 09:56 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Is the addon able to support creating a set with several toons?
My smiting character is A, but my woodworking char is B.
Both need to craft something for a set, like armor on a and shield on b.
Is the addon able to combine this if I logout and to the woodworking char?

A settings menu to choose which char is able to create what, an to transfer saved data from one char planning the set, and others involved to create it would be great, as I'm not having a char that researched all or is able to build all.

Adding needed enchantments to the "to craft" list would be great too (if not already implemented.

Many thanks for the addon, will test it for sure (after vacations).

05/21/17, 11:44 AM   #3
Dolgubon

At the moment it does neither. I could add support for multiple toons pretty easily, if I put it in account saved variables. (I don't actually save anything at the moment, so if you reloadui the queue is lost)

05/21/17, 12:00 PM   #4
Rhyono
Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
(I don't actually save anything at the moment, so if you reloadui the queue is lost)
That seems pretty important.

05/21/17, 12:36 PM   #5
Venger
Giving it a go.

05/21/17, 01:45 PM   #6
Venger
not sure if it may be problem with installing the addon on my part, but not showing any icons other than the "helm". Hovering indicates the place markers for the icons and it will allow me to create or add to que.

Also, any way to open this other than bench access? Key bind would be great is possible.

05/21/17, 04:05 PM   #7
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
I think there is a chat command to show it as well.

Code:
/dlsc

05/21/17, 05:43 PM   #8
Dolgubon

Originally Posted by Rhyono View Post
That seems pretty important.
I just never thought about it.

Originally Posted by Venger View Post
not sure if it may be problem with installing the addon on my part, but not showing any icons other than the "helm". Hovering indicates the place markers for the icons and it will allow me to create or add to que.

Also, any way to open this other than bench access? Key bind would be great is possible.

Sounds like the textures didn't load. If you only did /reloadui, the textures will not be loaded. You'll need to logout and then login again. Currently, there is a slash command, to open it. You can use /dlsc or /dsc.

05/21/17, 07:59 PM   #9
Venger
Yep, reloaded the game and all is well.

Thoughts for now....

I think it would look much better if you used the icons that eso uses (look at craftstore research grid). I also would have an icon next to all of the trait style of the actual stones used and have unknown styles not highlighted. When you highlight CP have CP appear in the text box. For item quality, have the text colored and in order from White to Gold.

Additionally, A way to save the cataloged items you created with a way to access that at the bench to craft. So as a crafter I could put together multiple lists and go to each bench and select which list I need to craft. Possibly also create a mats list. This would be huge for guild crafters... I would think.

Hope you find this constructive. I really love the addon and appreciate the time and effort that you have put into this thus far. Your other mods I use daily and find to be essential to my daily gaming addition. Keep up the great work.

Last edited by Venger : 05/21/17 at 08:01 PM.

05/21/17, 08:28 PM   #10
Dolgubon

Originally Posted by Venger View Post
Yep, reloaded the game and all is well.

Thoughts for now....

I think it would look much better if you used the icons that eso uses (look at craftstore research grid). I also would have an icon next to all of the trait style of the actual stones used and have unknown styles not highlighted. When you highlight CP have CP appear in the text box. For item quality, have the text colored and in order from White to Gold.

Additionally, A way to save the cataloged items you created with a way to access that at the bench to craft. So as a crafter I could put together multiple lists and go to each bench and select which list I need to craft. Possibly also create a mats list. This would be huge for guild crafters... I would think.

Hope you find this constructive. I really love the addon and appreciate the time and effort that you have put into this thus far. Your other mods I use daily and find to be essential to my daily gaming addition. Keep up the great work.
I'll look into the craftstore icons, but I'll likely keep it how it currently is. Edit: I think I'll keep it how it is for now. Craft Store uses specific style textures, which I don't really want to do.I will definitely try and reorder as well as recolour the quality and styles.

As I said earlier, I do plan to make the items save between characters and /reloadui. Edit: That's been added now. I might in the future add a way to save items (say, like AGS saves searches) but it won't be for the initial release. Similar thing for the mats, that won't be in the initial release, but I do have it planned.

Last edited by Dolgubon : 05/21/17 at 09:19 PM.

05/23/17, 12:33 PM   #11
LaenDrawoh
Bug making staffs with addon

So far the addon makes armor just fine, however I have run into an issue making staffs. I was trying to make level 24 Torug's Pact restro and lightning staffs in training, Soul-Shriven style in fine quality. When I open the crafting station it does nothing with those items in queue. I tried changing the style, as well as queuing each staff individually with no luck. Hopefully this is enough information to reproduce the error, if not please let me know what other information you need.

So far I am loving the addon, Thanks for making it!

05/23/17, 01:38 PM   #12
Dolgubon

Originally Posted by LaenDrawoh View Post
So far the addon makes armor just fine, however I have run into an issue making staffs. I was trying to make level 24 Torug's Pact restro and lightning staffs in training, Soul-Shriven style in fine quality. When I open the crafting station it does nothing with those items in queue. I tried changing the style, as well as queuing each staff individually with no luck. Hopefully this is enough information to reproduce the error, if not please let me know what other information you need.

So far I am loving the addon, Thanks for making it!

I have been able to reproduce it. It'll be a little bit before I can get to it though. Thanks for letting me know!

Edit: Actually, took me less time than I thought to fix it. The version up now should craft them correctly. Let me know if it does not or if there's any errors.

Last edited by Dolgubon : 05/23/17 at 01:44 PM.

05/24/17, 11:25 PM   #13
Dolgubon

Thanks to everyone for their help! I've uploaded the addon on esoui, so you should see it on Minion soon!

05/28/17, 03:12 PM   #14
Venger
just wanted to provide some feed back; So far no issues. Everything has worked as it should.

Thanks for creating this, look forward to your progress.

ESOUI » AddOns » Alpha/Beta AddOns » New Addon: Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter