06/03/14, 11:28 AM   #1
pills
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
MailR - Guild Mail

Testing Guild Mail in MailR (unofficial). Feedback appreciated.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info5...dMailBeta.html

Please read the addon notes as I tried to cover quite a bit in there. Enough people have asked me for this that I thought I would try to do a quick and dirty implementation. If people like it I will spend a bit more time (scarce) cleaning it up. If people dont like it then MailR will stay unchanged and people can still use lintydruids awesome guildtools for similar functionality!

-pills

11/07/15, 02:31 PM   #2
LadyStormstrider
Exclamation Bug

since the orsinium update mailr is the only addon thats giving me any trouble. if i have it turned on i get crazy error messaages constantly. update soon please? its a vital part of the game for a gm.

11/08/15, 06:34 PM   #3
Auldjohn

Question MailR supported? If not, any volunteers?

Originally Posted by LadyStormstrider View Post
since the orsinium update mailr is the only addon thats giving me any trouble. if i have it turned on i get crazy error messaages constantly. update soon please? its a vital part of the game for a gm.
Same for me. As a Guild co-founder and leader who is also the GM for one megaserver, MailR was an important tool (and helped drive member traffic to our website). We have members on NA, EU, PTS, XB1, and PS4, with most activity on NA.

Is the Add-On Dev still supporting MailR (or still active on ESO)?

If not, would someone please step forward and update this? I have no experience with Python or other Add-On programming tools, or I'd be happy to help.

TIA

11/09/15, 11:08 AM   #4
Ravalox Darkshire
Ravalox of Lake Superior

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Auldjohn View Post
Same for me. As a Guild co-founder and leader who is also the GM for one megaserver, MailR was an important tool (and helped drive member traffic to our website). We have members on NA, EU, PTS, XB1, and PS4, with most activity on NA.

Is the Add-On Dev still supporting MailR (or still active on ESO)?

If not, would someone please step forward and update this? I have no experience with Python or other Add-On programming tools, or I'd be happy to help.

TIA
MailR is still active. You are posting on a (different) outdated beta from long ago.
I think the link you are looking for is here --> http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info226-MailR.html

11/09/15, 12:10 PM   #5
Ravalox Darkshire
Ravalox of Lake Superior

Premium Member
Originally Posted by LadyStormstrider View Post
What errors are you seeing? I am running it with no issues, and our guild is using it to send Guild Mail.

ESOUI » AddOns » Alpha/Beta AddOns » MailR - Guild Mail