11/05/20, 01:21 PM   #1
66pony
add on messed up

i cant get any of my add ons to work any more , i updated them ,i log in and see use out dated ones ,,,OK,, reload ,same thing no addon ,,NOTHING at all .like when i first played ESO

WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS????
11/05/20, 06:22 PM   #2
Shadowfen
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You might also check to see if your antivirus/firewall is protecting you from all those "evil" addons. I had to go into bitdefender after the latest release and allow ESO to be able to write to the addon save variable directories.
11/05/20, 07:15 PM   #3
66pony
that does not seem to be the problem ,,another thing i noticed is the i play on NA PC i log in and i'm on the EU server now
11/06/20, 08:15 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
At first you should refrain to use capital writing as it will not help at all and only makes you look like a shouting flamer

You have chosen the NA server at the login client top left edge instead of the EU server. Change this manually.

Add your users/.../documents/elder scrolls online/live/ folder to your antivirus whitelist/exclusion list/allowed list.

And read this thread please about how to detect your correct addon folder. Could have multiple problems, one being Microsoft OneDrive, others your Antivirus, and and and:
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8858

Especially this section: "Why can't I see any addons inside the game's AddOn manager?"
11/07/20, 10:49 AM   #5
BalaCroft
If the tick in your "allow out dated addons" doesn't want to stay there:

Close the game.
Go to Elder Scrolls Online/Live/Addonsettings.txt and change the first line to end with 33 instead of 32.

And make sure the second line says
#LoadOutOfDateAddOns 1

Don't forget to save!
11/08/20, 10:55 AM   #6
66pony
Wink thank you

thank you for solving my UI problem everything works great now
11/16/20, 04:13 PM   #7
erosthegod7
Originally Posted by 66pony View Post
i cant get any of my add ons to work any more , i updated them ,i log in and see use out dated ones ,,,OK,, reload ,same thing no addon ,,NOTHING at all .like when i first played ESO

WHAT CAN I DO TO FIX THIS????
Im having this same issue. idk how to use forums so dont kill me I took the advice of fellas in this thread though and went into windows security.

inside ransomware protection I set add app folder control something

recently i activated ransomware protection. eso.64 and bethesda launcher were recent apps on the list. i enabled both to have special access

and boom addons back working

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » add on messed up