08/18/15, 08:06 AM   #21
merlight
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There might actually be two bugs on that health bar. The screenshot was taken long after the fight, after teleporting to another keep.
1) purple overlay displaying shield value while I have none
2) health not going back to 100% -- the red bar is missing ~0.5cm at each end.

Not sure what's causing 2) -- it might be Ayleid Well buff running out without notification, or persistent Pulsar debuff, although it looks too small for either.

After taking the screenshot I manually edited the shield bar's values, so I got rid of it. Then I went to the keep's upper floor, jumped down and healed. The red bar seemed to stop at a higher value than before, but still not reaching 100%. I thought it might be missing exactly the amount of health I had after the fall, but it was already too late to think clearly. I'll try to test more tonight.
08/18/15, 08:09 AM   #22
merlight
Originally Posted by ZOS_ChipHilseberg View Post
Yes the fix is definitely on live. Is the repro the same? Just use several shields at once?
I haven't seen it happen out of combat. I'll try to pay attention more as to when exactly it starts... definitely after a longer battle involving 20+ people I end up with glitched shield.
08/18/15, 09:45 AM   #23
ZOS_DanBatson
ZOS Staff!

Yes this person is from ZeniMax!
Also, can anyone confirm if this issues is reproducing on PTS as well, or only Live?
08/20/15, 08:11 AM   #24
ZOS_DanBatson
ZOS Staff!

Yes this person is from ZeniMax!
We were able to reproduce this internally and have a fix. It will be released as soon as possible.

Last edited by ZOS_DanBatson : 08/20/15 at 09:00 AM.
08/20/15, 09:12 AM   #25
merlight
Glad that you were able to reproduce it. Because I've reset my skill points, and haven't seen the shield bug since (only played one evening, though). After a while I began to wonder what was different -- I picked nearly the same skills, the ones I didn't take were not related to shields (Burning Talons and Flame Lash). Then I realized I didn't have my Hardening-enchanted sword as before. I could test with the sword today... but it'll be my last night on DK, so my focus will not be testing I guess

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » Attribute visuals (shields) bug