04/21/14, 12:14 AM   #1
Kuvu
Spread Sheet import?

Is there anyway to be able to display a spreadsheet in game. I am making a spreadsheet of alchemy recipes. What is out there right now just displays the herb and tells you all the traits of it, would like to have something that has the potion name ingredients and what it does.

Anyway you could probably do something like this with a xml file but i have no idea so was wondering if there was a way to show the spreadsheet in game

thanks
04/21/14, 12:51 AM   #2
BadVolt
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, not classic spreadsheet. You can create virtual cells, headers, etc and then create several instances of it with various data.
05/02/14, 03:02 AM   #3
arkemiffo
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I know this thread is a little bit old now, but I'd just thought I'd let you know I just released an addon for just specifically Alchemy.
You can choose what effects you want to have on a potion, and it spits out what combination of ingredients you need to get that kind of potion.
It works on hardcoded strings for the ingredients and what effects they have, so your whereabouts and alchemy level is irrelevant for this addon. Primary objective was to be able to answer guildies who want you to make specific potions and what they need to give you to be able to make it.
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info4...sNotebook.html

Then you also have http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info405-PotionMaker.html which was released just hours before mine (curse my slow writing!) which does roughly the same, but gives you the possibilities of what you currently have in your bag, and from what I understand (haven't had the chance to actually try it), it only pops up at a crafting table.

Hope any of them help you with what you wanted without actually having the spreadsheet.

Last edited by arkemiffo : 05/02/14 at 03:03 AM. Reason: just minor clarifications

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Spread Sheet import?