04/30/14, 10:47 PM   #1
Hogansrevenge
Wink Area Levels

Anyone know if there is an addon that will show the questing level of an area on your map? If not,I'm sure it would be a popular addon if someone was to create it.
05/01/14, 02:10 AM   #2
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes a friend was also complaining ablut this. There shoud be sub-area levels too then.
I think is the data was here it woud be easy to do we just need to write it down first.
I coud do it for Ebonheart Pact.
05/06/14, 12:20 AM   #3
Sasky
Run up to a mob and look at its level. Actually, that's essentially what the mod would do.

I'll see if I can find time, as its a pretty simple mod and might be a good break from the larger mod I'm working on. Of course, it'll do just that -- record mob level and zone. Perhaps level and zone on a quest step change as well. After getting enough data for those, can go ahead and make an actual interface element that shows result of lookup table.

(If anyone wants to try and start modding, go ahead with this -- it should be a fairly gentle introduction and cover several useful parts like events and saved variables.)
05/06/14, 01:36 PM   #4
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
I did notice a few functions in the wiki that list zones that are within the players level range but not tried it to see how useful it is yet. Maybe not as useful as it could be.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Area Levels