08/11/14, 10:26 PM   #1
Aetheron

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Superior Attire Achievement

Not sure if this is bugged, or I'm just not understanding it. It says "wear a full set of superior gear", which I have done with a crafted set, but no achievement. Does it have to be a world-dropped set? Anyone gotten this achievement?
Thanks
08/12/14, 01:15 AM   #2
Sasky
For the two attire achievements, two things to consider:
1. It includes jewelery.
2. The quality must match exactly. If you have 1 purple item and the rest blue - no achievement. They need to all be the quality listed in the achievement.
08/12/14, 06:31 AM   #3
zgrssd
I think all dye data (what you have unlocked) and dye related archeivements got reset with 1.3.4.
So you have to fullfill it again. There are some reports it might be bugged, but this might also just being unaware of the jewelry counting too.

Question:
What if I mix in even higher quality gear? what if I have all purplke plus 1 or more gold?
08/12/14, 09:51 AM   #4
Sasky
Originally Posted by zgrssd View Post
What if I mix in even higher quality gear? what if I have all purplke plus 1 or more gold?
Won't grant you the achievement. You'll need to find purple item(s) to equip in place of the gold. (Or blue items in place of the gold/purple.) I don't remember if weapon was included or not, but I know I had to re-equip something lower quality for one of the two (1.3.3).
08/12/14, 06:15 PM   #5
Aetheron

Originally Posted by Sasky View Post
For the two attire achievements, two things to consider:
1. It includes jewelery.
2. The quality must match exactly. If you have 1 purple item and the rest blue - no achievement. They need to all be the quality listed in the achievement.

Hmm, thanks. Didn't consider jewelry. Is jewelry quality a function of the enchantment, or the item itself?
08/13/14, 01:59 AM   #6
Sasky
The quality is only based on the initial item. You can change the enchant to white or gold and it'll stay what it was. The quality is effectively for the magnitude of the trait.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Gameplay » Superior Attire Achievement