05/24/19, 06:17 PM   #1
[email protected]
Made a mess of my game

I've been playing ESO for 3 and a half years. I never used Minion for my addons. Since Elsweyr I was having trouble with them. Destinations said it needed two other files because of Dependancy. I downloaded the 2 files, LibMsgWin-1.0 and EsoKR.
It really borked my game - it changed a lot of the language to Korean. I guess that was what KR meant.
I finally (after all this time) downloaded Minion. I removed ALL of the files from my addons and started over with Minion.
But my game is still trying to use Korean. On the side menu, it looks like this:

Settings
Video
Audio
Gameplay
Camera
Interface
Nameplates
Social
Combat
(a bunch of Korean letters that must mean "addons")

Does anyone have a clue how I can fix this? And yes, I should have read the description of EsoKR! Lesson learned.
And I am getting an error message on load up.

Last edited by [email protected] : 05/24/19 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Forgot something
05/24/19, 07:49 PM   #2
ancano
Have you tried changing the language settings in the launcher? Maybe try changing to German or French, and then back to English. Or maybe try the repair client option? I don't know if these will help, but it is something to try.
05/24/19, 09:00 PM   #3
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try

/script SetCVar("language.2","en")
05/25/19, 03:55 AM   #4
[email protected]
Originally Posted by Rhyono View Post
Try

/script SetCVar("language.2","en")
I did try changing the language in the launcher - that didn't work.

But you Rhyono are a GOD! I typed /script SetCVAR.... in the chat box and instantly the problem was solved. I cannot thank you enough!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Made a mess of my game