Red crosses on map??

What makes this red crosses on map?

My Addons list

12/11/21, 08:53 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Normally I'd say it's something like "Treasure Maps" or "Survey points" but I doubt there are that many.
Destinations slaos is able to show markers on the map for quests e.g. but it uses different icons for that.
Maybe LoreBooks? But it should use book icons and no red crosses... check the settings of LoreBooks.

Your addon list is short, try to disable the upper half or the lower half and see if the markers are gone, then re-enable single addons of the disabled half and you should be easily be able to find the addon.

You can the addon "Addon Selecttor" to save your addons as profiles and you can use SHIFT+click to define a range of addons to be enabled/disabled -> check the addon description how to do it.
12/11/21, 11:44 AM   #3
Nullify
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Normally I'd say it's something like "Treasure Maps" or "Survey points" but I doubt there are that many.
Destinations slaos is able to show markers on the map for quests e.g. but it uses different icons for that.
Maybe LoreBooks? But it should use book icons and no red crosses... check the settings of LoreBooks.

Your addon list is short, try to disable the upper half or the lower half and see if the markers are gone, then re-enable single addons of the disabled half and you should be easily be able to find the addon.

You can the addon "Addon Selecttor" to save your addons as profiles and you can use SHIFT+click to define a range of addons to be enabled/disabled -> check the addon description how to do it.
Thank you it whas destination addon. some libmenuaddon error.
12/11/21, 01:17 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
I bet it was Undiscovered then which created the error message as it is an very old outdated and discontinued addon! I'd remove it and try Destinations again then.
12/11/21, 02:53 PM   #5
Sharlikran

Destinations does not display icons of that nature. I don't see why you would have Undiscovered installed because it is in the discontinued and outdated category. Destinations already displays undiscovered points of interest.

Furthermore, Destinations is current and up to date and does not come packaged with any embedded libraries. So your assumption that it caused an issue with any of the lib menu libraries is incorrect. All current mods require the user to install all the libraries separately. Be sure you have done so correctly.

I hope you find the issue but in the future please don't accuse current and supported addons as having an issue without being thorough.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 12/11/21 at 03:16 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Red crosses on map??