09/08/21, 04:14 PM   #1
BespoKe
Libaddonmenu-2.0 UI error

Grettings people

I am having a problem with this addon, here's the error details

user:/AddOns/InventoryGridView/lib/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:147: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/InventoryGridView/lib/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:147: in function 'RefreshReloadUIButton'
user:/AddOns/InventoryGridView/lib/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:157: in function 'RequestRefreshIfNeeded'
user:/AddOns/InventoryGridView/lib/LibAddonMenu-2.0/controls/checkbox.lua:65: in function 'UpdateValue'

I dunno how to fix it i've tried to delete and reinstall but it doesn't work.

Thank you!
09/09/21, 12:52 AM   #2
votan

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
InventoryGridView has an out-dated usage of libraries, which is not really supported anymore.
Delete "AddOns/InventoryGridView/lib/LibAddonMenu-2.0".
09/09/21, 01:46 PM   #3
BespoKe
Now i have this issue

user:/AddOns/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:326: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:326: in function 'm_callback'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Dialog/ZO_Dialog.lua:77: in function 'HandleCallback'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindButton/ZO_KeybindButton.lua:194: in function 'ZO_KeybindButtonMixin:OnClicked'
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_KeybindButton/ZO_KeybindButton.lua:265: in function 'ZO_KeybindButtonTemplate_OnMouseUp'
ZO_Dialog1Button2_MouseUp:3: in function '(main chunk)'

wtf xD
09/09/21, 04:11 PM   #4
sirinsidiator

Did you install the latest version of LibAddonMenu-2.0? If so, can you please upload your LibDebugLogger saved variable file to https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/ and send me the link, so I can see what is happening?
09/13/21, 09:54 AM   #5
Shadowfen
Remove Inventory Grid View and download GridList instead. GridList gives you the inventory layout that you want and is currently maintained and uses the latest libraries; so you can avoid the problem you are currently having.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Libaddonmenu-2.0 UI error