04/28/14, 05:18 PM   #1
meddicus87
need sorcerer advice!!

Hi. i am currently running a sorcerer and would like advice, i do well in 1v1 but i have trouble with groups of enemies in pve and would like some advice on what i should do about my skills. here is my build i am currently using... couldnt figure out how to link it properly.

http://esohead.com/calculator/skills...KpUN8zL7zzK4EX
05/05/14, 09:45 AM   #2
Axethales
Sorc talents

Presently, I'm level 26 (taking it slow and enjoying the game - unlike EVERY other MMO where I raced to the end).

Thus far, what I have learned is that most of the content requires CC. Without CC you are going to have a hard time, can people burst DPS thru 3 mobs at plus 4 levels? Some can, most can't.

I have focused on the following skills:

Dark magic, Daedric summoning, storm calling, light armor, and destruction staff.

Emphasis on CC, Burst DPS, and Magicka regneration. I toss out curses (velocious curse - the faster one) on all the mobs, throw both of my pets out at them, and I can take out 3 mobs at +4 levels no problem what so ever. Every time your curse blows up, curse again (its AoE damage is HUGE) so try to keep the mobs together.
06/21/14, 12:06 PM   #3
hotwheels
Rotation vet rank 5 dps sorc 7 light for 3 mobs
hotbar 1
1. morph shards to insta cast.
2. inner light ( mages guild) 10% crit for more insta shards
3. Mages fury. after shard spam fury and frost attack to proc insta shards. I mean spam this fast.
4. bolt escape morphed to DMG and CC. use this a lot on mobs when they reach you.
5. hardened ward in daedric line. Have this up 100% time. Reapply is more important than hitting mob when it's done.

ultimate: atronarch. Save it for the groups or bosses. don't mess around with anything else even negate in PVE. this thing will save your hide a lot. I pop it early in fights when theres 2 casters and can't burn them out fast. I hold it for a save when it's melee. spam bolt a lot with melee x 3.

hot bar 2 ( when you're going to die or out of mana)
1. inner light ( so it doesn't fall off when switching)
2. healing ward
3. regeneration
4. Unstoppable ( heavy armour skill line)
5. dark conversion

ultimate : negate magic or atronarch

When your low switch to hot bar two, unstoppable, healing ward then dark conversion. all three mobs can hit you and you'll heal full. make sure you switch to bar 1 and bolt them to cc them then start over with shard.

This build is great for pie but also amazing in pvp.
I beat 1 vs 1 any class unless another sorc. I'm not kidding. I even turn the tables sometimes when ganked.

hope it helps dude.
there's much more but this will get you at a higher level.
07/06/14, 08:02 AM   #4
Abardomas1

I had the same problem with groups in PvE and being underpowered! I tweaked my build and built my two alts after watching two of the videos here http://www.esouniverse.com/character-builds/sorcerer/ PvP, DPS, tanking and healer builds also

ESOUI » General Discussion » Class Discussions » need sorcerer advice!!