02/21/16, 01:26 AM   #1
Drakonniz
Unhappy User Interface Request

I am about as clueless as you can be about programming and making add-on's. My skill is limited to download, install, use.

That being said, I have spent agonizing hours searching for an add-on that makes it possible to move the irritating left pane inventory window.

I have poor vision and I increase my chat box size to see it properly, however, when I do this, it conflicts with that irritating left pane inventory window.

I have installed advanced ui, and azura, and neither allow this inventory pane movement.
If someone can PLEASE create an add-on (if possible) that does this, I would very, VERY happy.

All I want is to be able to move my inventory left pain window like I can move my chat box. I want the window in the middle with the chat box on the left.

Thank you in advance.
02/21/16, 07:37 AM   #2
Wizhunter
Have you tried Inventory Grid View ?.I can't use it because I use joypad but it looks awesomw and if I am correct is on the right side of the screen
02/21/16, 03:53 PM   #3
Torhal
Premium Member
Premium Member
Originally Posted by Wizhunter View Post
Have you tried Inventory Grid View ?.I can't use it because I use joypad but it looks awesomw and if I am correct is on the right side of the screen
I believe the OP is actually asking about the equipment frame - that's on the left side.
02/22/16, 03:23 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Drakonniz View Post
That being said, I have spent agonizing hours searching for an add-on that makes it possible to move the irritating left pane inventory window.
Hey Drakonniz,

could you please describe more in detail which IS the "irritating left pane inventory window", or show us a screenshot of that panel?
I'm not quite sure which one you mean.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » User Interface Request