07/12/15, 10:32 PM   #41
MFreakinB1855
Need Some Advise

I have been reading through the forum trying to get some advise on skill tree set ups and what not and when I click on the links to see some setups you all link to it just takes me to an empty calculator. Can anyone tell me how to see the actual set ups or help me build my Nord Templar?

Here is my current set up.

Here is what I was thinking of changing to. Thoughts and advise would be appreciated.

Last edited by MFreakinB1855 : 07/12/15 at 11:51 PM.
12/07/15, 04:42 AM   #42
saiberblode
Those are the skills i use. If you got any criticism spit it out

http://www.esohead.com/calculator/sk...KpUN8zL7zzK4EX
12/10/15, 04:55 PM   #43
Holylifton

MFREAKIN, what do you want your templar to be? Full heals? DPS/Off Heals? Full DPS? Tank? Templars are arguably the most versatile class in the game. Also, do you PvP or PvE? Kinda important.

Saiber,
What about your champ points?

Last edited by Holylifton : 12/10/15 at 04:59 PM.
12/19/15, 01:23 PM   #44
Quicksa
Some critique on my build please.

Hello, guys! I am new to eso, yet i have some experience in mmorpg. I theorized on my healing templar build. Wanted to make it durable, so that i could take some damage in case my tank goes down or need to absorb dmg in pvp battles. I will just post a link with my build, please have a look at it and gime me ur thoughts. Thnx in advance.
http://www.esohead.com/calculator/sk...KpUN8zL7zzK4EX
04/02/16, 02:35 PM   #45
SerSpiffy
Can someone explain to me why every time i click on one of the ESOHEAD links it just pulls up a blank tree?
04/03/16, 10:23 AM   #46
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You probably have deactivated javascript and/or oder security related features of your browser.
Try to open it with another browser or add the website to the safe websites of your browsing environment, etc.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Templar Talk: Builds, Weapons and Experiences