03/05/14, 02:44 AM   #1
TitanStorm
Adding Crafting Stations to map

Hey,
I was trying to work out how i could help with adding crafting stations to the map because i found 2 in stonefalls that aren't on the map's on esohead.

the first one was west of davon's watch
the second was south west on the way to deshaan

03/05/14, 03:21 PM   #2
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you have the esohead addon installed and use the station it gets triggered as an interaction and can be recorded in the database. Although sometimes it is triggered as a crafting interaction and sometimes as a harvesting one ( already reported this as a bug ).

03/07/14, 01:41 AM   #3
TitanStorm
Thanks

Thanks I DL the addon so next beta i can hopefully add the crafting station's to the map and i know a website that has all the skyshard location so i can add them aswell.

04/06/14, 10:01 AM   #4
oldbushie
I'm still not seeing the crafting stations with a proper icon on the main website, is it possible to manually fix those in the database? I'm just trying to get complete maps with all the "official" icons that show up in ESO maps. I don't need to know where every ore node is for map completion (though that is handy info).

Last edited by oldbushie : 04/06/14 at 01:53 PM.

ESOUI » Site Forums » ESOHead help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Adding Crafting Stations to map