04/19/14, 08:28 AM   #1
AngryNord
Dunmer Dual-Wielding Nightblade - which skills to go for?

Having given up on my main character for the time being (to be explained in a separate post later), I've decided to roll an alt in the meantime. Considering that ZOS have said that the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood will be added in the future, and given Dunmer's dual-wield bonus, I've decided to make him a nightblade. As I will likely only be doing the starter island quests + the ones in Davon's Watch with this character for the time being, I'd like some tips on which skills are good to go for for starters, and a good balance between health/magicka/Stamina points.

EDIT: Initially going for dual daggers, full medium armour, likely add a bow at some point in the future.

Last edited by AngryNord : 04/19/14 at 08:37 AM.
04/19/14, 11:52 PM   #2
AngryNord
OK, guess not then...
04/20/14, 07:53 AM   #3
Stormknight

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by AngryNord View Post
OK, guess not then...
You didn't wait very long for a reply!

For dual wield a mix of dw skill, shadow and assassin work well. Sneak up and use veiled strike for huge damage and stun, followed by rapid strikes or a heavy attack. Assassinate if target is still alive. Then use shadow cloak to go invis and veiled strike next target.

Note - I probably got the names wrong as on my phone, but you get the idea.
04/20/14, 12:04 PM   #4
AngryNord
Thanks for the tip, decided against doing a second alt anyway for now, but will keep the advice.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Dunmer Dual-Wielding Nightblade - which skills to go for?