04/29/14, 01:36 AM   #1
skez87
Talking Make Me A Legend! Help

http://esohead.com/calculator/skills...KTkb8zL7szK4EX

FIRST AND ONLY TOON I HAVE ON ESO! BEEN PLAYING SINCE BETAS AND DAILY SINCE. BUT THIS IS MY FIRST MAGE BUILD IN ANY MMO OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF GAME. KINDA DIDN'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WAS DOING. WENT TOWARDS HEALING FOR MY OFFSET TO HOPE EARN A QUICKER SPOT IN GROUP DUNGEON SEARCHES BUT ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS OR I KEYBOARD FINGER SMASH "` THRU 5" AS IF MY HAND IS HAVING A SEIZURE LOL. SO JUST LOOKING AND REALLY WANTING ANY AND ALL ADVICE ON THY MAGE. IF YOU NOTICE POINTS IN A USELESS SPOTS OR SHOULD BE RESET INTO SOMETHING ELSE OR FOCUS ELSEWHERE. SHOULD I RESET AND TURN INTO A BATTLE MAGE? AND WTF KIND OF MAGE AM I EVEN CALLED? FROM MY LAYOUT SO FAR? LOL I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT :/ I LOVE THE GAME I'M GONNA PLAY FOREVER BUT DON'T WANT TO BE PLAYING SPENDING ALL THIS EFFORT AND TIME AND NOT USING MY TOONS 100% POTENTIAL. IF I GO BATTLE MAGE SHOULD I REDO ALL MY ARMOR TO HA AND REDO POINTS? IF I REDO POINTS DO I LOSE LEVELING IN THEM OR HAVE TO START OVER M ARMOR LEVELS ETC? PLEASE COMMENT! COMMENT GOOD, LONG, AND HARD! MAKE ME MAGE MUSCLES EXPLOSIVE WITH "BUILD CRITIQUE POWER"!!! REMEMBER..GOOD FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS PLAY ESO BADLY OR JUST DUMB..SORRY FOR THE CAPS, I BROKE OFF MY CAPS KEY...ACTUALLY THAT'S A LIE BUT SORRY LOL

V/R

SKEZ87
04/29/14, 06:08 AM   #2
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
OH MY GOD! Its time for caps text converter again...

First and only toon i have on eso! Been playing since betas and daily since. But this is my first mage build in any mmo or any other type of game. Kinda didn't know exactly what i was doing. Went towards healing for my offset to hope earn a quicker spot in group dungeon searches but its a pain in the ass or i keyboard finger smash "` thru 5" as if my hand is having a seizure lol. So just looking and really wanting any and all advice on thy mage. If you notice points in a useless spots or should be reset into something else or focus elsewhere. Should i reset and turn into a battle mage? And wtf kind of mage am i even called? From my layout so far? Lol i don't even know that :/ i love the game i'm gonna play forever but don't want to be playing spending all this effort and time and not using my toons 100% potential. If i go battle mage should i redo all my armor to ha and redo points? If i redo points do i lose leveling in them or have to start over m armor levels etc? Please comment! Comment good, long, and hard! Make me mage muscles explosive with "build critique power"!!! Remember..Good friends don't let friends play eso badly or just dumb..Sorry for the caps, i broke off my caps key...Actually that's a lie but sorry lol
04/29/14, 09:40 AM   #3
thelegendaryof

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by skez87 View Post
GOOD FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS PLAY ESO BADLY ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wky5H1xC6-I

Originally Posted by skez87 View Post
... ACTUALLY THAT'S A LIE BUT SORRY LOL
04/29/14, 09:27 PM   #4
StealthStalker
I dont like to stress the fact that the sorcer rocks, but he jus does,So, for all you staff users out there, feel free to come in and post, my staff is a good one, but here is how it goes
1. post message in the room
2. LOOK IT OVER
3. dont report anything, i might get in trouble
and 4. Have fun!!!

ESOUI » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Make Me A Legend! Help