02/27/14, 11:12 AM   #1
Oz4u
esohead Addon for German Client?

Hi Everybody,

this weekend starts a new Beta-Weekend and I want collect big data *g*.

But I want to use the german client, because all my Elder Scroll's Lore Knowledge is based on german locations, persons, books, etc. pp.

It is sensefull to upload also I'm using a german client?

Did you have plan's to offer something like de.esohead.com?

BR, Oz4u

03/03/14, 03:45 PM   #2
Oz4u
Hm, what's about german and french elder scrolls versions? Did esohead have plan's to support this in future times?

03/03/14, 03:45 PM   #3
fewyn
Esohead Staff

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Oz4u View Post
Hm, what's about german and french elder scrolls versions? Did esohead have plan's to support this in future times?
This is something we want to do in the future, but right now we do not have an ETA.

03/06/14, 06:48 PM   #4
Oz4u
I would offer my helping hands to establish for eg. a de.esohead.com. Whom should I contact?

03/09/14, 11:04 AM   #5
Oz4u
Hi fewyn,

it's a pitty, our german wow croud dashes through all three alliances in Tamriel and Oblivion and collect hundreds or perhaps thousands of SPOT-Informations. But we can't spread it to the world. Do you think it's better to start an own german / french parser project, or should we further razz you to setup a basic german collector's db for all this tons of SPOT-information? We could / would really help you to establish such a database / site at best for you; and we could bring longlasting IT experience in doing something like this.

We're lucky if you could contact me, perhaps via PN.

BR, Oz4u
---- speaker for great de.wowhead.com (and perhaps de.esohead.com) fan's ---

Last edited by Oz4u : 03/09/14 at 11:11 AM.

ESOUI » Site Forums » ESOHead help, bugs, suggestions/questions » esohead Addon for German Client?