04/15/14, 10:13 AM   #1
crowpeople

Nightblade self heal

This is a build I would like to play for pve ( i solo alot) and would like to know a couple things.

1. is this stupid. Yes i know i couldve picked a different class, but the cat is the character im doing if off of. yes i should " just go medium armor and stealth pwn. I like not dieing because i can out heal you and im not a healer. so is this even going to work. am i going to be able to kill things and not worry about health if done right.
2. the power choices. i started off thinking of how i would start of fight then went and picked powers that would help with self healing. it ended with me picking 10 powers that help with self healing. either direct regen. flat %+Health/hot. or healing from weapon attack, then increase my weapon power and attack speed.
- how would the powers i picked there work in a fight
-how would i start the fight
-and if it would help how should these powers be put onto the bars.
3. lastly i am going for a self healing regen character, this means damage or dps is effected i dont care about that. I would like to see a health bar that moves up no matter what i try to fight.
-this as it stands right now is a white damage build. i have at least 2 power that i can think of heal from basic attacks. and 2 to 3 that help with basic attack speed and/or power. not including passives.
-1vs1 (pve) i want to be able to heal thru any stupid power attacks i dont block or dodge and come back swinging.
-2vs1 (pve) i want to be able to regen kill. that is killing 1 at a time with enough regen to get thru the fight. -3vs1 (pve) I want to be able to again regen kill. but not have to worry at this point if i can do it. I want to be able to take on 3 people for as long as needed no matter how many more come in in the corse of the fight.

and so this is the build i have thought of as my nightblade self heal ( Deadpool ) build.

http://esohead.com/calculator/skills...z7pctyfV6ctyfR

Last edited by crowpeople : 04/15/14 at 10:16 AM.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Class Discussions » Nightblade self heal