Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06/20/19, 11:27 AM   #1
FreddyJ
Addons don't work

Decided (after several months) to finally fix my addons. Running them with the "load out of date addons," but still having issues.

I use Minion to install an update them.

Tried to Update them from Minion but that didn't work

Found them manually and deleted the old ones and re-installed them with Minion (all 4).

Checked and made sure my Addons folder is in the correct place (path is correct).
Checked the addons, and they show being installed today, when I did that earlier, and there's a folder under the Addons folder for each one reflecting today's date/time.
Back into the game, and 3 are still red. All three show out of date, and two also show Dependency in red.

After reboot, there was a change in the color as seen in-game. With the "allow out of date addons" button selected, one addon showed as out of date; one showed as out of date and dependency; and one only showed dependency.

Resetting UI didn't have any effect.

I checked/unchecked the "Load out of date addons," button several times, and reloaded the UI after each change - results still the same, 3 red addons.

I'll post this here if someone could help, appreciate it. Meanwhile, I'm rebooting (cold) my computer and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

After reboot, there was a change in the color as seen in-game. With the "allow out of date addons" button selected, one addon showed as out of date; one showed as out of date and dependency; and one only showed dependency.

Resetting UI didn't have any effect.

Last edited by FreddyJ : 06/20/19 at 11:39 AM. Reason: update information

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Addons don't work