08/11/14, 09:56 PM   #1
Rainith
Achievement Tracker

This is kind of a plea from me to anyone out there with the LUA knowledge to update the Achievement Tracker addon. It has been out of date since the 1.2.x update, but as far as I can tell it has completely stopped working in the 1.3.x update. The author (Biki) has indicated that he is going out of the country for an amount of time and has stated that he is fine with someone continuing his work. I would love to do it, but I have absolutely no LUA experience / skills.

So as I said, I just wanted to throw it out there in the general forums to see if any of the authors out there agree with me that it would be a shame for this addon to die.

ps - If this sort of post is forbidden, I humbly apologize.
08/12/14, 04:33 AM   #2
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Rainith View Post
This is kind of a plea from me to anyone out there with the LUA knowledge to update the Achievement Tracker addon. It has been out of date since the 1.2.x update, but as far as I can tell it has completely stopped working in the 1.3.x update. The author (Biki) has indicated that he is going out of the country for an amount of time and has stated that he is fine with someone continuing his work. I would love to do it, but I have absolutely no LUA experience / skills.

So as I said, I just wanted to throw it out there in the general forums to see if any of the authors out there agree with me that it would be a shame for this addon to die.

ps - If this sort of post is forbidden, I humbly apologize.
All Biki's addons are now maintained by Wykkyd and I believe that he will update this addon soon.

I have tried to update this Achievement Tracker too, but I didn't fully tested all changes yet. If you want to try my version before addon gets officially updated, it is attached to this post.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AchievementTracker-1.9.0-beta3.zip (31.0 KB, 601 views)

Last edited by Garkin : 08/24/14 at 07:02 AM. Reason: EDIT1: Fixed a few bugs in the attached file. EDIT2: Fixed loading error. EDIT3: Attempt to fix random UI errors.
08/12/14, 09:53 PM   #3
Rainith
Originally Posted by Garkin View Post
All Biki's addons are now maintained by Wykkyd and I believe that he will update this addon soon.
Ah, I was unaware of that. The last I saw reading the thread on the addon page was Biki saying that if someone wanted to take it over he was fine with that, and then *crickets*

I have tried to update this Achievement Tracker too, but I didn't fully tested all changes yet. If you want to try my version before addon gets officially updated, it is attached to this post.
Oh, thank you for this. It seems to be working like a charm for me.
08/13/14, 08:26 AM   #4
TikiGamer
Thank you - I've downloaded your version and will try it.
08/20/14, 01:27 PM   #5
Biki
Thanks for the support guys. It's nice seeing the community work together
08/21/14, 10:17 AM   #6
Garkin

Originally Posted by TikiGamer View Post
Thank you - I've downloaded your version and will try it.
I have updated attached file - there was a few bugs.
08/24/14, 12:38 AM   #7
Rainith
I have updated attached file - there was a few bugs.
I didn't run into any problems with the first beta version you posted, but beta 2 gave me so many issues that I had to go back to the first beta. Errors popped up trying to put items into my vault, put new skills on my skill bar and even opening containers in my inventory (wet gunny sacks). Once I disabled this plugin, it all these errors went away.

If you aren't running into this and are interested, I'll reinstall beta 2 and get screens of the errors.
08/24/14, 07:05 AM   #8
Garkin

Originally Posted by Rainith View Post
I didn't run into any problems with the first beta version you posted, but beta 2 gave me so many issues that I had to go back to the first beta. Errors popped up trying to put items into my vault, put new skills on my skill bar and even opening containers in my inventory (wet gunny sacks). Once I disabled this plugin, it all these errors went away.

If you aren't running into this and are interested, I'll reinstall beta 2 and get screens of the errors.
I'm not really sure why addon causes this kind of errors, but I hope that the latest change will help. I have changed ZO_FadeSceneFragment back to the ZO_HUDFadeSceneFragment as it was in the first beta.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Achievement Tracker