06/15/14, 08:18 AM   #1
@AlphaLemming

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
High Pending Time

Ask to Webmaster: Why are my Addons pending sooo long?
06/15/14, 09:05 AM   #2
Garkin

I personally feel that approval time on EsoUI is really short. Usually it is almost instant and I never wait longer than 2 hours. If I update addon on Curse it could take up to 12 hours before site admin approve my uploads (right now my Dustman waiting for approval on Curse almost 5 hours).

http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1787
http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=961
06/15/14, 09:36 AM   #3
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Currently Cairenn is on vacation so we are down a person helping on the file queue. That said if you upload a file early morning (CST) on a sunday most likely you'll have to wait a bit.

That said we should probably see if any one wants to volunteer their time in the early mornings to help moderate the queue.

Last edited by Dolby : 06/15/14 at 09:41 AM.
06/18/14, 06:49 AM   #4
Taraezor
Yes it can be very frustrating but I must say that averaged over the years (thinking sister site wow interface) with reference to Curse and you can give me ESOUI any day. Curse is so frustrating that when I make a change at the Forge, I put a message into my Curse AddOn description informing people to download from HERE as the change is gonna take several hours.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » High Pending Time