04/28/22, 10:02 AM   #1
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
New wheel system keybindings ?

Do you think it would be possible to have an addon adding key bindings to simplify the new wheel system of u34 ?
04/28/22, 10:53 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
You mean the new quickslot wheel where you can slot your normal quickslots and switch to the new tabs (2 other wheels to the left and right of the original one) "Tools" or "Emotes"?

Greymind provides the keybinds today already and provides an alternative UI for the weheel -> bar. So yeah:
I bet there will be updates to Greymind quickslotbar and other addons, just give them time. Not everyone is testing on the PTS so this might be even after it has
hit the live servers.

In the end I actually hope ZOs will provide the keybinds by their own but as there DOES exist a global "max keybind" of game + addons in total it might be a general decision to not provide keybinds for everything, and thus provide you these weheels which are controllable via the mouse/controllers.

Last edited by Baertram : 04/28/22 at 10:55 AM.
04/28/22, 12:14 PM   #3
Anceane

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
You mean the new quickslot wheel where you can slot your normal quickslots and switch to the new tabs (2 other wheels to the left and right of the original one) "Tools" or "Emotes"?

Greymind provides the keybinds today already and provides an alternative UI for the weheel -> bar. So yeah:
I bet there will be updates to Greymind quickslotbar and other addons, just give them time. Not everyone is testing on the PTS so this might be even after it has
hit the live servers.

In the end I actually hope ZOs will provide the keybinds by their own but as there DOES exist a global "max keybind" of game + addons in total it might be a general decision to not provide keybinds for everything, and thus provide you these weheels which are controllable via the mouse/controllers.
Oh great to know!!! i will wait until Greymind update or post this. Its for PTS of course. On live all is working fine.
Thanks for the info

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » New wheel system keybindings ?