Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
03/13/23, 08:43 AM   #1
cabwav
Question How to get Trading House Listing data

I am rather new to AddOn development. I would like to write Trading House listing data to SavedVariables so that I can process these listed items outside ESO in order to keep track of what I listed for sale.
I am a member of two Guilds: one is my 'regular' guild that has no trader, and the other one is the Trading guild that I use for selling things. I am using this code:

Lua Code:
  1. for j = 1, GetNumGuilds() do
  2.         local guildId = GetGuildId(j)
  3.         if (SelectTradingHouseGuildId(guildId)) then
  4.             local currentListingCount, maxListingCount = GetTradingHouseListingCounts()
  5.             if(currentListingCount > 0) then
  6.                 for i = 1, currentListingCount do
  7.                     local _,itemName,displayQuality,stackCount,_,timeRemaining,salePrice = GetTradingHouseListingItemInfo(i)
  8.                     local link = GetTradingHouseListingItemLink(i,j)
  9.                     local linkItemId = GetItemLinkItemId(link)
  10.                   table.insert(mytable,string.format("%s;%s;%s;%s;%s",guildId,linkItemId,itemName,salePrice,timeRemaining))
  11.                 end
  12.             end
  13.          end
  14.       end
This returns a table that contains twice the number of items, exactly the same for each guild although one of the guilds has no sellable items. What am I missing here?

The above code only works when I visit the bank, and open the listing from the guild trader.
Is there a way to access the listing data in the bank without actually visiting the bank?

Thank you in advance

Last edited by cabwav : 03/13/23 at 10:14 AM.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » How to get Trading House Listing data