01/07/20, 02:50 AM   #1
Octopuss

Ban/inventory sorting methods

Is it possible, and if yes, is there any addon that would add sorting by amount feature in the bank/inventory?
Ever since I cancelled my ESO+, I have tons of stacks of crafting mats spread across my chars, and when I want to deposit something I have less than 200 of to the bank, I have to scroll through endless lists. Being able to place smaller stacks to the top/bottom would help a lot.
01/07/20, 08:17 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Sorting can be done by addons, yes.
There already exists sorting addons like QualitySort and others like this (addon search->"sort")

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...yQuantity.html

Not sure how it handles stack sorting as this is difficult and altering the inventory via addons, not using the ESO build in sorting, may break other addons or make the inventory even be "insecure" (tainted) again.
01/07/20, 02:55 PM   #3
Octopuss

It seems to be handling stacks just fine, judging by the screenshots.
I'll give it a go, thanks!
02/18/20, 11:49 PM   #4
iaai0110
Organizing your inventory

Organizing your inventory:
What you want to do is collect stackable items in one place and items that most commonly get picked up by you that are stackable to be placed into the bank. This probably means materials. Once a stack becomes full (generally 200 items) you may want to remove it from the bank and store it elsewhere. If you need to create items (armor or weapons), you will go through a stack very quickly as the 50/160 items need over 100 materials for each item and it is better if you can get the required material stacks from one place to either put them in the bank or carry them personally until your creations are finished. And if you are storing armor/weapons for later use or testing, you can also store these in one place (not in the bank) for later use and to see easily if you do not have duplicates that you don't need to store. Also, periodically, you might want to join ESO plus to remove all your stacks into the bottomless storage bin provided by ESO Plus. They will stay there after your ESO Plus ends. Also, a lot of the stackable items that you don't use and aren't saving for future use can be sold in a Guild store. Also, stackable items can be stored in a Guild store for a small fee unless they are expensive items (just overprice them so they will not be sold or give them a price that is high and if sold then you can rebuy the items when needed without losing gold in the exchange).
Regards,
02/19/20, 03:42 AM   #5
Maelynn
Sounds like you could benefit from the Personal Assistent addon. You can set it up to automatically deposit/withdraw items, and it allows for setting amounts that you can then fill up. Like always keeping a stack of 200 in the bank, and then the profiles will deposit/withdraw accordingly.

For example, I have an alt that holds all blacksmithing mats but I do max level writs on my main as well. So that alt withdraws all blacksmithing mats that everyone else deposits, but has an exception rule that says 'Rubedite Ingot / backpack / == 0'. This way the ingots stay in the bank for my main to craft writs with.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Ban/inventory sorting methods