02/14/20, 12:29 PM   #1
iFedix

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is there an addon to manually force the fast refresh on guild sales?

Hello! So, let's say you are using ATT addon, you list something in a guild on Monday morning and then you cannot play for the rest of the week and relog on Saturday. If you sell your goods, you will know it because at the end of the week when you login, you will find your money attached to the mails. The problem is that your sales won't be listed in the ATT window because you sold them at the beginning of the week and ATT refreshes data veeeery slow (and I dunno precisely how). If you had MM, you could use /mm missing to track your missing sales but the only way I found to force a "fast" refresh using ATT is to go to your guild tab -> history -> sales and press E thousand of times until you find the data at the beginning of the week and ATT gets refreshed with your sales. Now, is there an addon (or simply a /ATT missing that I am missing in some way) to script the simple "press E until you find sales"? Is there a callable API (=press E to refresh) from addons? Or is there an addon that already does this (a stupid addon that forces the refresh) that I am missing? Thanks a lot!
02/14/20, 12:43 PM   #2
Aldanga
The MM "turbo mode" did that, but it turned out to be what amounted to an automated DDoS of the servers, so ZOS asked Philgo to remove the feature from MM and made changes to the game to help prevent that kind of feature from causing stability issues.

The only way to get data faster is to manually pull it from guild sales history. Addons have a history cooldown that they cannot circumvent.

Depending on the quantity of sales your guilds have, I've found anywhere from 8-30 pulls will get sales from the last 24 hours. That's about 20-60 seconds if you're pressing the show more button at a reasonable pace. I understand having to pull manually can be irritating, but it's there to ensure the servers don't explode until things can be reworked on the ZOS side.
02/14/20, 01:36 PM   #3
iFedix

Thanks a lot for the precise clarification on that! All clear now

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Is there an addon to manually force the fast refresh on guild sales?