05/24/14, 11:19 AM   #1
javish

Alchemy Addon

I'm looking for an addon that just list all the potions available to craft and what's needed to be able to craft it. I know there are a couple of addons out there that check your bank/inv and tell you what you can craft with it, but I don't store any alchemy mats on my bank or inventory so I just want to look at a list and say "ok I want to make this potion" see the mats I need, go farm them and make the potion. Is there anything out there like that or another addon that offer this with their other features?
05/24/14, 12:03 PM   #2
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm planning on making one that keeps track of your potion making results, as I am myself wasting results doing the same potion attempts in the attempt to find the remaining 2 traits on 2 plants rofl. I plan for it to be able to list which potion requires which resources. It's still in the idea stages at the moment but hoping to make a start soon on it. But it would only be beneficial to someone that is an alchemist rather that someone that wants a list of potions and their sources.
05/24/14, 01:28 PM   #3
Tonyleila

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info4...sNotebook.html
The alchemists notebook is made to ease the mixing of ingredients into potions.
The main objective was to make it easy to look up which ingredients are necessary for certain types of potions. The Alchemists Notebook will give you just that.
and

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info4...aker2.0.3.html

I used this pic to not waste materials:
http://www.esouniverse.com/wp-conten...-Reference.png
But also http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info120-Alchemist.html
is good
05/24/14, 09:35 PM   #4
javish

I think The Alchemist Notebook will do the work. Thanks for the information!
05/26/14, 03:57 AM   #5
facit
Originally Posted by javish View Post
I'm looking for an addon that just list all the potions available to craft and what's needed to be able to craft it. I know there are a couple of addons out there that check your bank/inv and tell you what you can craft with it, but I don't store any alchemy mats on my bank or inventory so I just want to look at a list and say "ok I want to make this potion" see the mats I need, go farm them and make the potion. Is there anything out there like that or another addon that offer this with their other features?
My addon Potion Maker can do this. All you would need to do is go to the settings and check the "Include missing reagents" and "Include unknown traits in searches" checkboxes.

There are also settings for if you only want potions that result in learning new traits on reagents as well as a setting to fake a third alchemy slot.
05/26/14, 05:17 AM   #6
l3x0r
Originally Posted by facit View Post
My addon Potion Maker can do this. All you would need to do is go to the settings and check the "Include missing reagents" and "Include unknown traits in searches" checkboxes.

There are also settings for if you only want potions that result in learning new traits on reagents as well as a setting to fake a third alchemy slot.

PotionMaker is great! Thx again for this addon, but a small suggestion would be to enable the "Include unknown traits in searches" by default otherwise if you start a new character and know nothing about provisioning you wont find any matches by default (if I understand this setting correctly)
I would have suggested that in the Addons Feature List but since this thread already exists I thought I'd post it here
05/26/14, 07:18 AM   #7
facit
Originally Posted by l3x0r View Post
PotionMaker is great! Thx again for this addon, but a small suggestion would be to enable the "Include unknown traits in searches" by default otherwise if you start a new character and know nothing about provisioning you wont find any matches by default (if I understand this setting correctly)
I would have suggested that in the Addons Feature List but since this thread already exists I thought I'd post it here
hmmm. I will have to think a little more about that, but you make a good point.
05/26/14, 07:27 AM   #8
thelegendaryof

Originally Posted by facit View Post
hmmm. I will have to think a little more about that, but you make a good point.
Maybe save the results once in a while Account-Wide in:

Lua Code:
  1. Whatever_YourSaveData = ZO_SavedVars:NewAccountWide( "WhateverYourSaveData", 1, nil, Default, nil )

And then check that Data upload Addon-Load?`

Just as an idea (not digging into any code, knowing what you already did - just throwing it into the room).

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Alchemy Addon