05/12/14, 08:55 AM   #1
Watjohh
[request] Campass location names

hello, i hope i use this forum right. When i started playing elder scrolls online, i always saw on my compass the names of undiscoverd locations, persons or dungeons. or if the location was above or below.

Now i have almost 20 addons but no more names in my compass. even when all my addons or not turned on i still dont get the names back in the compass.

If searced for the last weeks to get it back, or look for a addon thats ads the names in the compass but no succes.

I hope somebody here can help me.

(Sorry for the bad english )
05/12/14, 02:26 PM   #2
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unless the addon's do something with the compass that isn't where the problem is.

But to be sure, turn off those addons and see what the compass shows, screen shot it etc.

Then turn them back on, half at a time and see what happens then. Rinse and repeat turning off half the addons each time until you have narrowed down to 1 or 2 addons that consistently make it work differently.

I've only ever had the compass quest icons appear when I come across them while walking around. So, it is quite possible that you don't have any more of those random quests in the areas you are looking at.
05/13/14, 07:37 AM   #3
Watjohh
Hey Xrystal, Thank you for your reply.

I switched all my addons on/off , reinstalled them all again with minion.
But nothing happens. i always looked on my compass if a location was above or below, thats also gone.

Hmm, i think i just have to deal with cuz i dont see any other people with this problem.
Thanks anyway!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [request] Campass location names