03/14/20, 12:55 PM   #1
snackpackgno
Hello

Hello. I'm a disabled gamer who has really enjoyed eso. Great game! That being said I do have a few tiny little gripes with it. Being disabled with the disease I have means that I cannot use any mouse or game pad of any make or model or size for more than 5 minutes. That being said I've basically defanged the mouse of its hot keys recycled them back on to the keyboard and use the mouse to turn as little as possible. But not being able to face your enemy without the use of a mouse kind of like fighting a 3D dude while being stuck in 2D. What I need from you ...the ability to turn left and right and to pan the camera up and down made available as. Hotkeys. Thank you for your time.
03/14/20, 01:01 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Movement cannot be made via addons or API functions as this would open up for bot creation, sorry.
You need to ask the developer Zenimax to support your request officialy or find another way like
a windows software which is able to "map" mouse features to keyboard keys maybe.
03/14/20, 01:05 PM   #3
snackpackgno
[quote=Baertram;40543]Movement cannot be made via addons or API functions as this would open up for bot creation, sorry.
You need to ask the developer Zenimax to support your request officialy or find another way like
a windows software which is able to "map" mouse features to keyboard keys maybe.[/Q
well that sucks
03/14/20, 01:43 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Imagine you could move and turn via addons.
What would happen:
Ppl would abuse this to create some automatisms and in the end all addons would be forbidden.
In the end it's the ppl who suck not the game or the developers.

Unfortunately others will have a disadvantage because of these people

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Hello