04/18/14, 05:46 PM   #1
Terranix5
Seperate Bank/Inventory

Hello,

id like a simple addon to make it so that when i deconstruck it dos not show items that are in my bank, cous for me this is a huge isseue when im collecting come gear for my other player, and such..

so coud somone here make that? or a addon that makes u able to "lock" some gear so you cant sell it or deconstruct it?

or actualy i coud mark it with a green dot or somthing to make it so that i knew im saving that item.

whould be awsome!

cant find anny such addon.

and it sounds like its simple to make if you know how, but i dont know how so i might be wrong there

this mistake has cost me allot of gear that i tryd to save
04/18/14, 07:14 PM   #2
Vuelhering
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Doesn't it show on the upper-right if it's in your pack or the bank?

There should be an icon, a bank icon if it's banked, and a sack icon if it's in your inventory. But I'm not positive it's in the DC menu.
04/18/14, 09:09 PM   #3
bsrealm
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Vuelhering View Post
Doesn't it show on the upper-right if it's in your pack or the bank?

There should be an icon, a bank icon if it's banked, and a sack icon if it's in your inventory. But I'm not positive it's in the DC menu.
I believe he doesn't want them to appear at all, so there is no chance for a mistake, well, unless the addon screws up
04/19/14, 02:04 AM   #4
Terranix5
indeed there is this little icon, but when i got 130 inventory spaces of items to deconstruct, its so easy to see 1 wrong item, and so easy to miss, this is why i want to request a king of addon that eliminateds this for me ^^

+it takes AGES when you have to look out for this lill icon :P

iw lost 2 set items (wich i had full sett of) and 1 legendary staff due to this mistake

so is there anyone who can help me?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Seperate Bank/Inventory